Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (0.048v4)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
excellent work, please update!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
AlexTorch said that he had an updated walkthrough mod done or almost done. We're still waiting, friend.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just accept it as a variant spelling and move on.
I've already moved on, anyway. It was a simple question, asking if that was actually used in any other location or context that I was unaware of. I frankly don't care, either way. I expect 70% of games on this site to not have good grammar, and the other 30% to just use words and spellings I'm unaware of, due to location and language differences. Not a big deal.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I really didn't see Oliver being the one to get corrupted so quickly. I need to go re-play the home invasion and see if missed/forgot any signs that were there. Even for a game that is moving along quickly, that dude just barely needed a nudge.

Another fun update!

I expect 70% of games on this site to not have good grammar
You've got a high bar.

That said, I also prefer my games to be localiZed to 'Merican English.

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Kinda bummed we got no aftermath from porking the twink. I wanted to see his reaction post-'taking a log up the ass'.
I agree. The scene just ended. It felt weird. I was hoping the clean up lead to round 2 but it just ended. At least have a conversation. Missed opportunity.
Can't help but agree, the scene was great but it lacked a bit of dialog/inner thoughts that made the others stand out. Same for the cleanup and afterthought, hopefully comming next update.

Credit where credit is due the animations are smooth as a boy's butthole.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
The "penis encounter" with the daughter and wife in the last update was quite erotic , but this update lacks that excitement and was all too brief, let's hope things pick up in the next update . On a sidenote : the MC is a dirty manipulator and a bit evil in regard to the impulsive things he perpetrates, i do think he's a Bad Guy he has no moral conscience - that's fitting but it's fun seeing how he goes about getting his way with people, he IS creative , but he's still a filthy horndog !

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes