Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This game seems to a fairly fast update cycle, does he set a actual targets? every two months-ish maybe?

Alex D Rider

Apr 15, 2019
Just a rape on the beach? It's a pity, there are so many possibilities in the story: living room at night on the couch, often in scenes in the bathroom, in the shower. I'm a bit disappointed.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I understand that staffing problems have caused them to stop putting links to the compressed version on the op page but if they want to make us use the "Search" function they need to add the option to order results by date instead of the completely useless current by votes system.

Reactions: Shyinkart

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I understand that staffing problems have caused them to stop putting links to the compressed version on the op page but if they want to make us use the "Search" function they need to add the option to order results by date instead of the completely useless current by votes system.
There is an option to search by most recent, go into your profile settings/preferences
1687516979023.png
I have no idea what default search order is supposed to be... maybe an April Fools joke that got out of control :cautious:

Leadman

Apr 7, 2022
Game is amazing, wish you all the best and for sure i'll be supporting you on your pages. This is a masterpiece, the story locks you and the dynamic of the voices of evil and bad is for sure oretty interesting

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
Interesting game.
I have to admit that I use the "gay tag" to avoid games with MCs like this one. That backfired gloriously.

There were some funny scenes that I appreciate.

The too-young looking and behaving Hailey and Riley were too much. But it's fiction and there was a "loli tag," so kudos to the uploader for that.

All in all, it's different (even the angles of the images are unique in many scenes). And with how similar a lot of the games here are, that is very appreciated.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.054v2] [DLGB]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.054v2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.054v2] [DLGB]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Wahouuuuu... You're so fast! Thanks again!

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes