FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...I've never thought to brush my teeth BEFORE eating breakfast. I thought we were supposed to eat THEN brush, cause the whole point is to actually have a clean mouth for the day....not brush first, then get food between our teeth to show off to everyone all day.

And...uh...who exactly was she saying "good morning" to when she got out of bed? I'm know to talk to myself, from time to time, but can't say that I ever told myself god morning. lmao

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So...I've never thought to brush my teeth BEFORE eating breakfast. I thought we were supposed to eat THEN brush, cause the whole point is to actually have a clean mouth for the day....not brush first, then get food between our teeth to show off to everyone all day.

And...uh...who exactly was she saying "good morning" to when she got out of bed? I'm know to talk to myself, from time to time, but can't say that I ever told myself god morning. lmao
You may be overthinking this... also, and

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A regular home prevention routine usually consists of brushing at least twice a day and flossing at least once per day. But did you know there are other tools to make taking care of your mouth a little easier? Depending on your needs, there are special kinds of toothpaste, rinses, and even flossing aids that can help you keep your smile bright and healthy for years to come.
I've never thought to brush my teeth BEFORE eating breakfast
When you become the adult you always wanted as a kid, do follow them health regulations:
-do not drink color drinks; -do not eat color foods; -brush teeth after every meal;
odors are a result of decay of the meal crumbs remained after you eat;
pain is a result of hard crumbs locked in your teeth from your meal;
deposits of tartar between the teeth and under the gums are what overnight does to your mouth;

Do be a responsible adult and take the right amount of care of yourself, would ya!

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
LOL makes sense since it is a Daz3d asset. it is rare when you see true originality.
Visuals are nice but its normally about the story and the way the visuals work with it.
Plus that image is as old as the game itself more originality on usages of the assets at least increased after this image... haha
Also I am so glad his beard is not visible or she would look like she was smuggling a bear down there being held like that.....

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'll save everyone a lot of time.

Spoilers, obviosly, not that there is much to spoil.

You pick one of 3 outfits for the young girl to wear, she talks to her mother, she walks next door and has a very, very brief conversation with the MC and then roll credits.

It was literally 3 minutes of a job.

I got it for free and still want a refund.
thanks for the warning

Reactions: wiseold6996

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
People were parroting "when update?" fewer than 10 days after the previous release on 22 May, 42 days ago. So maybe the developer decided to give them what they wanted - a quick release of an update to show what you get when you're impatient.
Yes, that's 8 posts in less than 50 with people asking about the next update in the month of June. One out of every six posts, on average.
Well, it´s 4 because I wouldn´t count "looking forward to the next update" as asking when the next update is. I just think Devs should take their time and put out a bigger update when it´s ready.

Reactions: Rufio

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well, it´s 4 because I wouldn´t count "looking forward to the next update" as asking when the next update is. I just think Devs should take their time and put out a bigger update when it´s ready.
Let's quibble, then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Easy solution for you and the others: skip some updates if you want bigger ones. Also actually the dev even warned that this is only the first part of the planned day content, but seems nobody has read that befor complaining...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Also actually the dev even warned that this is only the first part of the planned day content, but seems nobody has read that befor complaining...
So if you anounce a shitty update is coming is that an excuse for delivering a shitty update? Most people are right,why release a poor one when you can wait and actually deliver good content? This right here is a reason devs get lazy/start miling etc cause they have fans kissing their ass no matter what they do.

NaughtyOnes

Aug 7, 2019
So if you anounce a shitty update is coming is that an excuse for delivering a shitty update? Most people are right,why release a poor one when you can wait and actually deliver good content? This right here is a reason devs get lazy/start miling etc cause they have fans kissing their ass no matter what they do.
It was not a shitty update it was a short update, made in a relativity short period of time compared to other projects, if these short updates bother you wait 6months to a year between plays and you will have as much new content and time between updates as many other VN's

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

So you intentionally leave out the bath scene which takes up a good part of the update?
Enjoy yourself with all the impatient and ungrateful liitle shits who act like there's no other games to play.
Oh, you're right, I forgot the bath.

AHEM......

By the way guys, they also had a bath, the mother and young girl that is ...... fuck all happened, just a bath.

It was so hot....

The water that is, not the scene .... because fuck all happened.

Might be why I forgot it, eh?

BECAUSE FUCK ALL HAPPENED..........

Jun 8, 2022
I don´t understand why some Devs put out an update that doesn´t even deserve to be called an update.
Just take your time and release a bigger update when it´s ready.
So, you don't understand, but you're not going to let that stop you from complaining. I don't thing the Dev needs to worry about what he "deserves" from a guy who got a freebie he's not satisfied with.

If you've paid attention he said he had a larger one but chose to break it into two parts. That's his choice to make, not yours. Tell you what, start your own game and make some loooong fucking updates if you want to set a good example for him to follow. Maybe then, you'll understand better why he did things this way. Until then, be happy with getting to watch an accomplished Dev do his thing at his own pace... for free.

Jun 8, 2022
Oh, you're right, I forgot the bath.

AHEM......

By the way guys, they also had a bath, the mother and young girl that is ...... fuck all happened, just a bath.

It was so hot....

The water that is, not the scene .... because fuck all happened.

Might be why I forgot it, eh?

BECAUSE FUCK ALL HAPPENED..........
I bet if you just left and never came back that would really teach him a thing or two!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Have to admit I've seen better posts from Ava...
Anyway, it's probably time to leave the thread here for some time
49ihbq.jpg

Reactions: bluedrakken
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes