Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Here's to future tags, Tacos!! Cannot wait to see where those end up in this game lmao!! Great game developer. Nailed it on the fun side.

Reactions: zotto23

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
guess even this dev has lost interest in the game or his creativity. (so many devs stop giving any updates and just for the sake of the people who pay them he puts out shitty updates)

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Browsed the renders, the dev clearly lost interest, it shows when they start adding stupid variations of useless pics of characters in three different clothes.

Reactions: hawk784563

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is this even an update ?
People were parroting "when update?" fewer than 10 days after the previous release on 22 May, 42 days ago. So maybe the developer decided to give them what they wanted - a quick release of an update to show what you get when you're impatient.
Yes, that's 8 posts in less than 50 with people asking about the next update in the month of June. One out of every six posts, on average.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah, this is why I've started reading the thread first when I see a game's been 'updated' ... you brave souls saved me once again from disappointment. thanks
I'll save everyone a lot of time.

Spoilers, obviosly, not that there is much to spoil.

You pick one of 3 outfits for the young girl to wear, she talks to her mother, she walks next door and has a very, very brief conversation with the MC and then roll credits.

It was literally 3 minutes of a job.

I got it for free and still want a refund.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I'll save everyone a lot of time.

Spoilers, obviosly, not that there is much to spoil.

You pick one of 3 outfits for the young girl to wear, she talks to her mother, she walks next door and has a very, very brief conversation with the MC and then roll credits.

It was literally 3 minutes of a job.

I got it for free and still want a refund.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes