Jun 8, 2022
Lol, imagine thinking you need to be paying customer to have an opinion on something.
Sorry bud, but you aren't subscribing to Donjoe's posts so how about you just be grateful you get to read his comments FOR FREE. How can you have an opinion on his posts when you aren't paying for them?
1. Donjoe didn't put anywhere near the thought, time and effort into his snark as the Dev did to this update
2. If Donjoe had put anywhere near the thought, time, and effort into his snark I would likely have given it a bit more consideration than I did.
3. If I had any kind of interest in Donjoe's snark I would check out his profile so I could revel in it more than just this one time but.
4. Donjoe's snark, up to this point has been pretty unimpressive so I won't be voluntarily seeking any more it and
5. Evidently Donjoe has been impressed enough with this Dev's work that he has followed this story this far so it seems pretty intolerant and impatient of him to suddenly pop off about not having any wank material in this one small update that the Dev has clearly indicated is only a part of the larger update that he decided to split into two, (count them two) smaller updates, and,
6. I'm not your bud.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Umm , Murder is illegal in most parts of the world, so your suggestion is highly disturbing to say the least, i truly hope for your sake it was intended as dark humor. :confused:
I mean no offense here, but truly, what does it matter? This ENTIRE SITE caters to the questionable content us humans come up with on a daily basis in our own imaginations. And I'd wager a good 80% of it is in no way something someone would do *outside* of the game. So to say something like that regarding the ideas of someone here is a little silly, no?

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
dev will disappear or milking red flags. add a bunch of new character while old character barely have any content, remake/work, upgrading the images by a few pixels. empty updates with no progression. lets hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
A really enjoyable experience so far.
Surprisingly short update, also I dislike the direction of (seemingly) adding new characters while progressing so little with the already established characters. will probably give it time before checking again.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Walkthrough Mod (0.05v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
Why is mod v3 but update is v2?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I caught back up again. I think I was two updates behind. Anyway, Hina scenes are still undefeated for me. It's so hot to harass her, she starts to enjoy it, and then she gets revenge for it. I don't know why but I find it a turn on and it's hilarious.

Man, I love this game. It's nice to just say fuck it, and be a pervert. Alice has also been progressing nicely. That bj was phenomenal. The other's as well though Hailey is somehow the slowest and she has a lot of screen time. We're not going to even talk about what I did to Riley.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update or updates, in my case. I try to let this game stack for about 2 updates before playing again. So I'll be waiting until the update after the next come along.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes