RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update or updates, in my case. I try to let this game stack for about 2 updates before playing again. So I'll be waiting until the update after the next come along.
I used to do that and it is time to start again, this latest update on its own is minuscule.:)

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

cruZe2680

Apr 29, 2023
Walkthrough Mod (0.05v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
update please

Reactions: alextp2651

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Man, I love this game. .... Alice has also been progressing nicely. That bj was phenomenal.
Agreed, level : infinite.

But the BJ scene cut in-between two updates was so frustrating!
It was like eating a multi-flavored ice cream, and when you're just about to lick your favorite flavour in the end, it slips off your hand and feed the ground instead.

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
"when update?" posts barely 5 weeks after the previous update
basically, because 5 weeks is enough for rendering/scripting for much more content.
Of course, comparing to Dick-ish games, everything not comparable to year-ish is very fast, but for the actual implementation, 5 weeks is a hell of a time.

For the past 2 years the amount of games, which creator/creator group has 'unplanned holidays/unexpected computer problems/personal issues for 2 months/granny funeral/ass cancer' is slightly increased so people like you expect that ~1000 renders, ~20 animations, ~10k words is "well, it can take 3-6 months". It is not. You can imagine why

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I mean no offense here, but truly, what does it matter? This ENTIRE SITE caters to the questionable content us humans come up with on a daily basis in our own imaginations. And I'd wager a good 80% of it is in no way something someone would do *outside* of the game. So to say something like that regarding the ideas of someone here is a little silly, no?
Suggesting to drown a young girl may seem humorous to some , but not to me - Granted that the themes of this particular VN do skirt the edges of various kinds of illegalities , i don't take it seriously, i never said theyd do any of the things portrayed within the VN " outside of the game " So , don't misquote me. My imagination does not involve the drowning of young people, thats not even a fetish or a kink, but it still qualifies as murder.

Reactions: The D0n

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hailey: And then I will call Daddy. And I will tell him that Riley finished all my ice cream.

Man, I love Hailey. So devious, even in the little things. :ROFLMAO:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Man talk about a blue balling update ;)

The 5th ball in the background near the wall seems to be trying to get relief. or trying to escape.. who knows.... the one between 2 and 3.
And I know some asian guys look feminine but I don't know that second one seems a bit suspicious.... LOL trying to fit in I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Guz89 and Hedylogos

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
idk what yall are complaining about, being able to choose between 3 outfits was exhilarating totally justifies an update!
I swear I don't understand, I've seen too many games with this. The developer spends a lot of time rendering the same scenes, one for each outfit, when what we most want is to see them without them. Just make one outfit, nobody cares about that, it's not a fashion show.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Bruh, people complain if there are no choices, people complain if there are choices. You simply cannot cater for every person's taste.
I don't even want to go into stuff about all the keyboard warrior gigachads we have around, I might hurt their feelings and upset them. Few more years and i'll be some certified facepalm collector, some even make a new acc and flood my notifications by facepalming 23 comments of mine, ridiculous.

Edit: See? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes