Aug 18, 2021
I really like the game so far and all that but man... come on, sometimes my choices just seen to influence which sex scene type i will get, i do fr wish i could just make railey and hailey "routes" and have more choice to get a different story line, cuz i really dont care about the rest, like getting little extras scenes like the shop lady and the beach girl are cool but nah man, i want the girl from the thumbnail and her bitchy brother !!! Is that too much to ask ?!.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Heres a walkthrough for this update. Pay VERY close attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This took me a long time to do, so send me money because this was really hard and there is so much content I had to go through.
I'll send you a bag of farts but please return the bag when you're through sniffing

Aug 18, 2021
Heres a walkthrough for this update. Pay VERY close attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This took me a long time to do, so send me money because this was really hard and there is so much content I had to go through.
Me when i get outfit 3, (i still had to see protag touching her bitch mom and not rail her daugther), rex is a fella tho so your right, he still the best choice i made in the third playthrough

• Haha
Reactions: Katsuki45

Kono-Kun

Jul 26, 2023
haha, nice funny game. Renders are ok. Some choices just seem there for extra sex scenes and such, but over all, good game so far. Looking forward to more.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Cool game, that little shortstack girl is hilarious.
Also not gay, but Riley has such feminine features that I played the scenes and enjoyed them anyway.. what have you done to me dev! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any chance that a harem tag will be added to this in future? anyone?
I also wonder if there is a Harem or not, maybe someone can answer

Sonico
Well, the MC basically manipulates everyone into doing what he wants — playing on their insecurities, playing on their lust, playing on their selfishness, etc. — so he might be able to convince everyone to be OK with everyone else without any resistance he couldn't overcome. That said, he is in hiding for having done this stuff before (but at work, not in someone's home), so it's hard to say.

If he has learned and doesn't make stupid mistakes, he might make his own little harem without getting arrested or killed. But there are definite choices that lead to bad endings, so it will depend on what he does. Also, ofc, we don't know the end of the story that the dev has planned, so DLGB might very well have him reap the whirlwind in the end even if you choose well.

koiflo

Feb 5, 2023
Well, the MC basically manipulates everyone into doing what he wants — playing on their insecurities, playing on their lust, playing on their selfishness, etc. — so he might be able to convince everyone to be OK with everyone else without any resistance he couldn't overcome. That said, he is in hiding for having done this stuff before (but at work, not in someone's home), so it's hard to say.

If he has learned and doesn't make stupid mistakes, he might make his own little harem without getting arrested or killed. But there are definite choices that lead to bad endings, so it will depend on what he does. Also, ofc, we don't know the end of the story that the dev has planned, so DLGB might very well have him reap the whirlwind in the end even if you choose well.
Thank god you're only a proofreader

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Exelente juego!! Quiero que siga actualizandose.
¿Puede proporcionar una traducción al inglés si sus mensajes están en otro idioma (como el español), de acuerdo con la norma nº 5? Este no es un hilo dedicado a la traducción.

Can you please provide an English translation if your posts are in another language (like Spanish), as per Rule #5? This is not a dedicated translation thread.

Reactions: Pushieeater

Pushieeater

Jul 23, 2021
Yo can someone tell me the news about this game? I really enjoyed it let me know any future updates.
Thankyou very much

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes