yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.055V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BobDerBraumeister

Feb 17, 2018
People were parroting "when update?" fewer than 10 days after the previous release on 22 May, 42 days ago. So maybe the developer decided to give them what they wanted - a quick release of an update to show what you get when you're impatient.
Yes, that's 8 posts in less than 50 with people asking about the next update in the month of June. One out of every six posts, on average.

Reactions: $@~

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm looking through folders in game and not sure why, but 4 movies are not there. That is unless numbers are miss ordered. They go 1-20, but 9, 10, 11 and 19 aren't there in 0.55v2. It does have loli content and teases doggy and horse. Not sure about the 5000 images. The naming system makes it segmented, but one set is missing a few in order.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
And... if Hailey didn't take the detour and get MC, we meet the younger Potter daughter, Chanel

Mom has to go fetch Hailey (who forgot why she went to the Potters) and no groping of Chloe happens.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Just played through the new "content" while it was good and the new girl is cute but the sheer lack of content is crazy compared to the time between each update. I don't know how much money he's getting in terms of support but I was really tempted to support towards the beginning but considering the speed in which we get new content and the small amount of it I can't justify it yet. It's really unfortunate because the start was going so well.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes