Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.05v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
R.I.P. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dredd_F4n

Oct 24, 2022
the new girl is fantastic, she has huge potential! but AGAIN extremely short "update" ... what is happening to DLGB ??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.055v2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
The short updates isn't really whatt I'm worried about, what really feels out of place to me is the blataly rapey vibes and more so, the protagonist's carelessness.
In the beginig he's more of an outlet to curious/frustrated neighbors and only really becomes pushy once he's got a foot in.
Here he meets the new neighbor who doesn't trust him one bit and appears as "the Karen" of the neighborhood and proceeds to do everything he can to get on her bad side.
Sure MC was never really subtle or discreet but sticking out your dick in front of and groping the shy daughter of the neigborhood Karen in the doorway while they're on the other side of the wall is a really bad idea when you're trying to lay low.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, the update is not enough. I translated it and put it together in just half an hour. At the same time, I found three errors in the update, which I fixed. 2 incorrectly spelled tags and the transition to a picture that has an extra "1" in the title (at the end).

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes