ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It's still on here when I search for it. Got updated just 2 months ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/ we have a search bar, it said the name in the signature. easier/faster to use it
You're responding to a question about a post from a month and a half ago, which at the time got a response about the game featured in the post's signature being banned, to which the user to whom the signature in question belonged gave a 'like'. Occam's Razor time: did literally everyone involved back then have no clue what they were talking about, or has that user changed their signature at some point in the intervening weeks?

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
You're responding to a question about a post from a month and a half ago, which at the time got a response about the game featured in the post's signature being banned, to which the user to whom the signature in question belonged gave a 'like'. Occam's Razor time: did literally everyone involved back then have no clue what they were talking about, or has that user changed their signature at some point in the intervening weeks?
I was so confused my self and wanted to know the bloody game they are talking about but then shrugged it off...
Edit: and how in the hell name Thatguy knows about the game if it's not on that's person signature anymore?? o_O

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
damn Chloe's body really fucking deformed, she is not just thick like Hailey, but her proportions all over the place like caricature

edit: for people wondering - this update is around 260 renders

Last edited:
Reactions: abirvg and HUNUTAN

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The short updates isn't really whatt I'm worried about, what really feels out of place to me is the blataly rapey vibes and more so, the protagonist's carelessness.
In the beginig he's more of an outlet to curious/frustrated neighbors and only really becomes pushy once he's got a foot in.
Here he meets the new neighbor who doesn't trust him one bit and appears as "the Karen" of the neighborhood and proceeds to do everything he can to get on her bad side.
Sure MC was never really subtle or discreet but sticking out your dick in front of and groping the shy daughter of the neigborhood Karen in the doorway while they're on the other side of the wall is a really bad idea when you're trying to lay low.
He's acting less wisely and taking risks he didn't before, yes. IDK about your whole rapey take, though. He's always been a pretty rapey dude. Sure, he pretends he's helping Alice with "sex ed" for Hailey, but let's be real: he's been heavily Rape Man throughout the game, still blatant but not ask riskily so. Maybe he doesn't yank down shorts and just go for it typically, but constantly "accidentally" rubbing up against someone, touching them inappropriately, etc. How is any of that not blatantly rapey?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I came across an error after the MC left Hailey at the neighbours -

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day06.rpy", line 1738, in script
scene expression 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]' with dissolve
Exception: DynamicImage 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]': could not find image. ('g331b102c')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day06.rpy", line 1738, in script
scene expression 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]' with dissolve
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 712, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1154, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 555, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 753, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]': could not find image. ('g331b102c')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
But im the bad guy 0.055v2
Fri Aug 18 22:35:20 2023
```

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes