kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Only positive element of this game! I think it will be really very difficult to do a shorter update in the future...
wanna bet, I can guarantee that he can smaller updates with one render for 3 months wait time and call it a remake by saying it has improved quality.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You're responding to a question about a post from a month and a half ago, which at the time got a response about the game featured in the post's signature being banned, to which the user to whom the signature in question belonged gave a 'like'. Occam's Razor time: did literally everyone involved back then have no clue what they were talking about, or has that user changed their signature at some point in the intervening weeks?
I saw someone mention it and wasn't here (this thread) a month and half ago. Plus I don't look at dates unless its an update post and I need to know when it was posted.

I was so confused my self and wanted to know the bloody game they are talking about but then shrugged it off...
Edit: and how in the hell name Thatguy knows about the game if it's not on that's person signature anymore?? o_O
Because magic or some shit. Went to an older post of theirs and it was there miraculously. Idk how a lot of things work, I just occasionally do stuff but mostly download.

I don't usually leave signatures on. I toggled it on, went to the post that the person @'d and it was there.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I came across an error after the MC left Hailey at the neighbours -

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day06.rpy", line 1738, in script
scene expression 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]' with dissolve
Exception: DynamicImage 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]': could not find image. ('g331b102c')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day06.rpy", line 1738, in script
scene expression 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]' with dissolve
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 712, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1154, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 555, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 753, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "J:\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.055v2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'g331b102[pc_d06_haileyOutfit]': could not find image. ('g331b102c')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
But im the bad guy 0.055v2
Fri Aug 18 22:35:20 2023
```
This is a mistake of the developer himself. In the game/images folder, the image "g331b102c" has a "1" at the end of the name. You just need to rename it. There is now g331b102c1 instead of g331b102c

Reactions: xsikal and ronan333

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
2-3 minutes Update.............shit update
That might have been the shortest update this game has had & if you don’t mess with the chubby daughter it’s to be continued but that Karen needs to be bent over &fucked hard raw dog in her ass with her attitude. I’m your new neighbor bitch and a retired Dr, so let me give you a free breast exam to check for lumps

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Let me guess, you installed the outdated mod...
Maybe. But I thought mods on the main page are also being monitored and updated. IMHO there is no need to keep non-compatible versions of old mods and new game updates. But I see now this is not true. Two more recently downloaded games had the same problem and couldn't even start normally, so that gave me a hint to check their versions.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Maybe. But I thought mods on the main page are also being monitored and updated. IMHO there is no need to keep non-compatible versions of old mods and new game updates. But I see now this is not true. Two more recently downloaded games had the same problem and couldn't even start normally, so that gave me a hint to check their versions.
Was it mods by the same modder? If that´s the case, you´re going to have a hard time since Ashram sadly passed away.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This game does not need a mod & I should know I use a lot of them, I wish someone would make one for “Another man’s wife” & “Think twice” though

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
You can continue using Lord Ashram's (RIP) mod without any problems. It won't break your game. It just don't cover the newest/day06+ content ofc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Choices in the game are so obvious that you don't need any mod here imho, but that's up to you ofc.)

Reactions: pgm_01

KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/size} in 'size=-8]She likes this...?{/size}'.:
File "game/day06.rpy", line 1575, in script
chl "size=-8]She likes this...?{/size}"
Exception: '/size' closes a text tag that isn't open.
Got errors on lines 1575 and 1583 of day06.rpy
chl "He's touching my butt...{/i}"

Changing them to this seems to work fine
chl "{size=-8}She likes this...?{/size}"
chl "{i}He's touching my butt...{/i}"

modified file attached

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
The short updates isn't really whatt I'm worried about, what really feels out of place to me is the blataly rapey vibes and more so, the protagonist's carelessness.
In the beginig he's more of an outlet to curious/frustrated neighbors and only really becomes pushy once he's got a foot in.
Here he meets the new neighbor who doesn't trust him one bit and appears as "the Karen" of the neighborhood and proceeds to do everything he can to get on her bad side.
Sure MC was never really subtle or discreet but sticking out your dick in front of and groping the shy daughter of the neigborhood Karen in the doorway while they're on the other side of the wall is a really bad idea when you're trying to lay low.
I guess if you completely ignore the title of the game, and the fact that the MC is most likely just repeating previous acts that forced him to have to leave his prior residence, then yes your point is warranted.

Perhaps he befriended someone like Oliver that allowed him to leave that place without an issue other than being effectively banished.

I'm just about positive I know how the story is going to 'end'.

From my point of view everything has been pretty consistent and entertaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: haku_zen

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Got errors on lines 1575 and 1583 of day06.rpy
chl "He's touching my butt...{/i}"

Changing them to this seems to work fine
chl "{size=-8}She likes this...?{/size}"
chl "{i}He's touching my butt...{/i}"

modified file attached
They are fixed in v3, v2 was already released before I gave him the edited script, there will also be some dialogue errors and a few wrong sayers in v2.

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
no complains to the dev, here. he started with obvious art, cinematographic, and humor skills (a couple of renders in this VN is hotter than most whole scenes from other VNs, the angles and details are top quality, but also the sex dialogs, hot and full of double meaning). but he was a rookie about coding.
after some updates, he learned to make superb animations, quite better than many experienced creators. everything he starts doing is brilliant, IMO.

what if an update is shorter than others? guess he spent the time learning a new skill or preparing something, or enjoying some summer vacations. when he releases a new update so juicy as most of his updates, you'll forget the short and more normal ones.
btw, these new neighbors are very promising. good to have 2 close houses full of possibilities, and "karen" and Chloe are almost as hot as Alice and Hailey, to my eyes. "karen" is a true challenge.

Reactions: stahalle

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
You can continue using Lord Ashram's (RIP) mod without any problems. It won't break your game. It just don't cover the newest/day06+ content ofc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Choices in the game are so obvious that you don't need any mod here imho, but that's up to you ofc.)
How come? I couldn't do anything. The new update + old mod caused the game to stop on the latest save so the plot couldn't continue. So that's why I had to play the game update WITHOUT any mods. So the old mod made the game impossible to continue!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
How come? I couldn't do anything. The new update + old mod caused the game to stop on the latest save so the plot couldn't continue. So that's why I had to play the game update WITHOUT any mods. So the old mod made the game impossible to continue!
Yeah it's best not to use old mods on new content.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes