Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
My "try", to continue Lord Ashrams Walkthrough.

I'm no coder, so I can't provide regularly, because it's not that easy for me ^^.
I hope someone else will take over, but for now, here is my try:

(RIP my friend)
It seems there is a (small?) mistake :
'game/day06.rpy' line 1711 : end of line expected
'game/day06.rpy' line 1710 : invalid syntax

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I doubt since the mc is fucked in the head. It seems to only be two options right now. Being super creepy and rapey and mildly creepy and rapey
You underestimate how many people might be fucked in the head and conflate "creepy and rapey" with "passionate & virile/forceful" or some other nonsense. The 50 Shades and Twilight series are just the tip of a female romance tropes iceberg.

Up until the "sex education" sequence the MC's interactions with Alice were almost tame by comparison with some things lady friends past have made me suffer through. :KEK:

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
You underestimate how many people might be fucked in the head and conflate "creepy and rapey" with "passionate & virile/forceful" or some other nonsense. The 50 Shades and Twilight series are just the tip of a female romance tropes iceberg.

Up until the "sex education" sequence the MC's interactions with Alice were almost tame by comparison with some things lady friends past have made me suffer through. :KEK:
If enough people think something is okay it will be considered okay, that's how we work. Not that i approve any of those stuff.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If enough people think something is okay it will be considered okay, that's how we work. Not that i approve any of those stuff.
True. ? Smooth gaslighting still is gaslighting.
That's part of the point behind the game's title, no?

Reactions: Ru1n

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
The short updates isn't really whatt I'm worried about, what really feels out of place to me is the blataly rapey vibes and more so, the protagonist's carelessness.
In the beginig he's more of an outlet to curious/frustrated neighbors and only really becomes pushy once he's got a foot in.
Here he meets the new neighbor who doesn't trust him one bit and appears as "the Karen" of the neighborhood and proceeds to do everything he can to get on her bad side.
Sure MC was never really subtle or discreet but sticking out your dick in front of and groping the shy daughter of the neigborhood Karen in the doorway while they're on the other side of the wall is a really bad idea when you're trying to lay low.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only because you told him to. Now, who's the bad guy? /s

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
is this one of those eternal groping/teasing games or is there any actual sex?
Just today, just for you! Promotion - pay $ 500,000 and he will send you a picture of Sofia doing a blowjob)))) There is no such money? Wait 2-3 years))))

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.055v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes