DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
Dev has an interesting, fresh game here, but seems there is little development or reason why he is not focused on any one person or household. Just like "the House that Jack Built", he just floats around and lands and injects chaos. I don't feel like the MC masterminds anything. It would be nice if the MC was more methodical and focused on a goal. Why does he do what he does. What is this voice in his head. The mess he creates, how can he clean it up or how does he deal with the fallout.

Also, the MC should stay the MC. I don't think we want to follow Riley's life as another MC. Maybe I am the only one.

The rule of 3, what you put out comes back times 3.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
What happened to this game? After the first few updates we were already basically fucking the daughter and had the option to literally rape an unconscious girl on the beach but now for a few updates, there's basically no content, just a bit of teasing? Does the dev suddenly want to slow-walk this game? Because I didn't think that was what I signed up for.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
What happened to this game? After the first few updates we were already basically fucking the daughter and had the option to literally rape an unconscious girl on the beach but now for a few updates, there's basically no content, just a bit of teasing? Does the dev suddenly want to slow-walk this game? Because I didn't think that was what I signed up for.
looks exactly like that .... unfortunatly... :(

Reactions: oldshoe

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Let me see if I get it, there is a new version since monday but nobody asked for it?
Dude, the hype on this one really disolved fast...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Let me see if I get it, there is a new version since monday but nobody asked for it?
Dude, the hype on this one really disolved fast...
Bruh, what. Last version was already added to the OP on 17 of this month, about two weeks ago.
Are you not mixing threads/games?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
There you have, new version in SVS, v3.
v3 is just a couple of bugfixes, there's no new content. And those bugfixes are available in this thread.

e: You can download it from dev's if you want.

Reactions: pgm_01

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
v3 is just a couple of bugfixes, there's no new content. And those bugfixes are available in this thread.

e: You can download it from dev's if you want.
Ah, my bad, missinformation, sorry.

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
i can't go after the chapter 2 i endend the chapter 1 and the game continue but at the end of the 2 the game go back to main menu... same for you ? ( because in dev log ( or somewhere else ) i saw 5 chapter )

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i can't go after the chapter 2 i endend the chapter 1 and the game continue but at the end of the 2 the game go back to main menu... same for you ? ( because in dev log ( or somewhere else ) i saw 5 chapter )
You might need to start a new game, maybe some code has changed since the old versions.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how regular is this game? small updates but it's fairly quick right? every month or two?

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes