Revilol

Mar 16, 2021
I'd wait a million years as long as the game's quality increases. Quality>Quantity and this game is a great example of that, keep at it dev!

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I'd wait a million years as long as the game's quality increases. Quality>Quantity and this game is a great example of that, keep at it dev!
I haven't played the last 2 updates, but according to the ppl who did the MC is doing dumb fuck stupid shit that doesn't make sense for the situation his in. So there goes the "quality" for you...

Reactions: miki766

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
no complains to the dev, here. he started with obvious art, cinematographic, and humor skills (a couple of renders in this VN is hotter than most whole scenes from other VNs, the angles and details are top quality, but also the sex dialogs, hot and full of double meaning). but he was a rookie about coding.
after some updates, he learned to make superb animations, quite better than many experienced creators. everything he starts doing is brilliant, IMO.

what if an update is shorter than others? guess he spent the time learning a new skill or preparing something, or enjoying some summer vacations. when he releases a new update so juicy as most of his updates, you'll forget the short and more normal ones.
btw, these new neighbors are very promising. good to have 2 close houses full of possibilities, and "karen" and Chloe are almost as hot as Alice and Hailey, to my eyes. "karen" is a true challenge.
Are the neighbour girls similar to Hailey?
I hope they are similar characters that aren't shortstacks (Hailey's uber phat ass)

Just girls that have similar body to riley (but actual girls) along with this dev's dark humor and writing and I'll be super happy.

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
Are the neighbour girls similar to Hailey?
I hope they are similar characters that aren't shortstacks (Hailey's uber phat ass)

Just girls that have similar body to riley (but actual girls) along with this dev's dark humor and writing and I'll be super happy.
the daughter is similar to Hailey somehow, shortstack; but I still prefer Hailey (thicc legs all along till the ankles and flatter chest).
the mother is taller and also curvy, but more stylized. quite pretty face, but I still prefer Alice (naiver look, curvs perfection).
so they are enough hot and promising, let's see how the new neighbors story evolves

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
encountered an error when groping the ass of Chloe after mentioning hailey in the script
Same here. I just went back and went for the breasts instead.
Those are well known bugs, dev messed with the tags. Should be fixed in v3, but we only have v2 links here. You can also find (at least some) fixes in KingArthur101's post:

Got errors on lines 1575 and 1583 of day06.rpy
chl "size=-8]She likes this...?{/size}"
chl "He's touching my butt...{/i}"

Changing them to this seems to work fine
chl "{size=-8}She likes this...?{/size}"
chl "{i}He's touching my butt...{/i}"

modified file attached
This is a mistake of the developer himself. In the game/images folder, the image "g331b102c" has a "1" at the end of the name. You just need to rename it. There is now g331b102c1 instead of g331b102c

Reactions: KingArthur101
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes