Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
DLGB was active here before it got banned on Patreon, wasn´t he? It would be nice to hear from him why the updates got smaller. This and the last one were just disappointing. He promised alot. like even more taboo topics. now we got 2 updates with a bare minimum of content. Just... why?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Why is Chloe's head so small?
It's tiny and her 'assests' only make it more apparent.
word! I thought she was bigger until hailey stood next to her. I caught me by surprise. Dlgb needs to make her head bigger to keep her body proportionate otherwise she looks like a miniaturized bigger person. Which I think is not what the dev intended. Or maybe it is, no idea. She could be canonically deformed and retarded for all we know.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, one crooked girl, that's okay. But the second one is the same with an even bigger ass and thick thighs, this is already unpleasant and stupid.
Not to mention the microscopic extension. I'm such a miserable prod and I don't remember when I last saw it, usually developers don't do that, and even those who abandon projects...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How much of a dumb asshole can you be to molest a girl you just met in her house while her mom, who's instantly suspicious of you, is in the other room? The writing in this game, I swear. My willful suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
really short update //// the option with messing with her ass have some bug/ error stuff

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
really short update //// the option with messing with her ass have some bug/ error stuff
BugFix day 6 for But I'm the Bad Guy 0.055v2

Bugs fixed:

• 2 text tag errors on the "Grope her ass" path + 1 punctuation error.​
• The dialogue background was absent during the narration.​

Install: In the "game" folder, replace the "day06.rpy" file with this one.

Reactions: Mist.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Bro this update was done in 90 seconds wtf? Dont even put out a update no point. Just keep working hard.
Another laughable garbage update. Well done dev, You ruined the game. It is really amazing idea to add new characters to the game while we have very few hot scenes in existing characters...
I'm sorry that the game you play for free only got a small update. My condolences.

Jul 9, 2017
Is the current walkthrough mod still effective? Will an updated mod be forth cumming?
No walkthrough mod is not updated, Modder may update the mod soon!
Mod is not updated and won't be until someone else takes over. Ashram's been known to have been dealing with cancer for a while now, and passed away recently.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes