-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait... So other choices doesn't affect the story?
The choices are pretty much:
  • of little or no importance (like what outfit someone will wear)
  • between a choice having an outcome you do or don't like (it seems to be almost immediately obvious what the outcome is)
  • such that give you the chance to have the MC do something with a character or not (trap or otherwise, whether to get intimate at all or what type of action to take)
I don't remember really other choices, but to be fair I started this quite some time ago, so I don't really remember early-on stuff as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vermillion246

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The choices are pretty much:
  • of little or no importance (like what outfit someone will wear)
  • between a game-over or not (so save at a choice and you'll see if one of them is a bad choice)
  • such that give you the chance to have the MC do something with a character or not (trap or otherwise, whether to get intimate at all or what type of action to take)
I don't remember really other choices, but to be fair I started this quite some time ago, so I don't really remember early-on stuff as well.
Are there bad ends in this? I don't remember seeing any.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are there bad ends in this? I don't remember seeing any.
I guess you're right. I thought when getting ice cream with Hailey and her friend, Lia, the MC choosing to rape Lia would get him killed or arrested, but I guess I was misremembering. Thanks for letting me know; I edited my post above.

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I guess you're right. I thought when getting ice cream with Hailey and her friend, Lia, the MC choosing to rape Lia would get him killed or arrested, but I guess I was misremembering. Thanks for letting me know; I edited my post above.[/SPOILER]
nothing happens, but, choosing to not rape her make us feel we will see her again, so, i hope we can see her again :v

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
nothing happens, but, choosing to not rape her make us feel we will see her again, so, i hope we can see her again :v
Yeah, that's right. I had assumed before about the raping, but prior to posting my previous reply, I played that choice and realized nothing happens (as far as we know). I am also hoping that if you don't go ham on her there will be a chance to spend more time with her later. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.
Thanks for sharing this news here.

Lord Ashram's wife was kind enough to let our community know.

If you want to offer condolences/pay respects, please follow the link below.

Regarding Future Work by Lord Ashram | F95zone

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Says the guy who's here since 2017....:FacePalm:

Anyway, thanks for letting us know. I grabbed those and I'll let a mod/staff edit my post and update the op:

PC-
MAC-
Android-

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes