Leonleondegrell

Dec 15, 2022
Reactions: Davizera

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
this was just a bad reaction. This is already being fixed and should be disregarded
You probably mean the SS account. Really hope it works out, but unfortunately it can take very loooooong to get a respond from them. I am still not be able to sub someone there, even tried to contact them (no response). So far all my payment methods are not accepted...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Dev is working on getting his Subscribe Star approved and will ask that subs migrate there.
If he does. I know of a few devs still waiting for their account to be approved after waiting for multiple years. If the dev is reading this, I'd make an SS account and have some of your more loyal followers contact SS saying they want to support your game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
liked the start of this update alot ... finally getting her ... hell yes !!!
but my question is .. the MC supposed to be a doctor ... that would mean he is pretty smart ... at least it would lead one to believe the MC is ... why would he do something as stupid as going threw the gate when told to wait , with not knowing whats on the other side of that gate ????
this would be a move someone stupid would do .. not the intelligent doctor the dev makes the MC out to be ( yeah yeah altho the MC is perverted ) which has nothing to do with his intelligence :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes