deniscapo

May 31, 2021
And the last dev keep the games under 2 gigabytes, for example, do parts or weeks, this increases the possibility of more downloads, large games, they lose the number of downloads on Steam for example (of course I am referring to the games that are not AAA, you don't want your wife to see that you download 10 gigabytes on your laptop)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
And the last dev keep the games under 2 gigabytes, for example, do parts or weeks, this increases the possibility of more downloads, large games, they lose the number of downloads on Steam for example (of course I am referring to the games that are not AAA, you don't want your wife to see that you download 10 gigabytes on your laptop)
I'm in the terabytes category personally lol... multiple tens of terabytes. And if I ever got married, she'd have to be as much of a degenerate as me :KEK:.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I'm in the terabytes category personally lol... multiple tens of terabytes. And if I ever got married, she'd have to be as much of a degenerate as me :KEK:.
The thing is that in the future the download servers are planning to restrict downloads to 2 gigabytes which will put you in trouble by having to download several files, and it has been proven that if you separate the downloads into parts people will not download them

Reactions: yoyomistro

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ButImTheBadGuy-0.07V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lifeplayer

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Why the fuck was the continuation with Alice cut short like that ? So frustrating.
Yea, that was a dumb move. I didn't really care for adding more women to the list on this update either. It's starting to pile up with unresolved plot lines for prior conquests that start out hot, but nothing after.

Reactions: Sorrmo and verdun01
Sep 4, 2018
If the dev is waiting on subscribestar to approve them before continuing this game, then guess we will be waiting a good long while since they have been really, really slow on approvals lately.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If the dev is waiting on subscribestar to approve them to continue this game, then guess we will be waiting a good long while since they have been really, really slow on approvals lately.
Yea I don't know what they are doing there, I've seen some getting approved very fast even with controversial content, and others that have been waiting for years.

Reactions: yoyomistro
May 7, 2024
*sigh* If people aren't willing to make it from start to finish for free (worst case scenario) then why even start it in the first place and leave it half-finished? If money is really that important just host your own page and link it on every AVN site that will allow it (a few allow everything imaginable that isn't real or photorealistic AI), put your crypto wallet link there for donations, and if need be go old school and rent a PO Box and have people mail in cash donations. USD greenbacks are still used in much of the world.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes