J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
*sigh* If people aren't willing to make it from start to finsish for free (worst case scenario) then why even start it and leave it half-finished? If money is really that important just host your own page and link it on every AVN site that will allow it (a few allow everything imaginable that isn't real or photorealistic AI), put your crypto wallet link there for donations, and if need be go old school and rent a PO Box and have people mail in cash donations. USD greenbacks are still used in much of the world.
What a dumb post. As if there would be anyone use crypto as a payment method.
Cash mail.....sure....:FacePalm:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.07v2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

May 7, 2024
If the dev is waiting on subscribestar to approve them before continuing this game, then guess we will be waiting a good long while since they have been really, really slow on approvals lately.
Not only that I think that's due to even when denying it it's just left it in limbo rather than letting the dev know it's been denied. They really should just approve everything and not bother reviewing it then rely on reports for the illegal things like CP and just ban those after, since it seems like they basically allow everything US-legal anyway from some of the AVNs I've been subbed to for years. It's like SS is ran by one lone dude that also has a salaried day job (madatory overtime for free).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
*sigh* If people aren't willing to make it from start to finsish for free (worst case scenario) then why even start it in the first place and leave it half-finished? If money is really that important just host your own page and link it on every AVN site that will allow it (a few allow everything imaginable that isn't real or photorealistic AI), put your crypto wallet link there for donations, and if need be go old school and rent a PO Box and have people mail in cash donations. USD greenbacks are still used in much of the world.
Can someone please screenshot this and send it to a staff member as a perfect example of why we need the facepalm emoji back?

May 7, 2024
What a dumb post. As if there would be anyone use crypto as a payment method.
Cash mail.....sure....:FacePalm:
LOL dumb post = pot, meet kettle. Just because you don't deal in crypto doesn't mean everyone doesn't. You do know the illegal things on the Tor network (aka dark web) only take cash or crypto right? Multiple-billions of $ worth every year. And non-KYC exchanges are still a thing for that (converts crypto to cash and vice-versa anonymously through the mail). Backed.By is simillar to SS, but only takes and pays in crypto. Dunno about the rest of the world but 50M+ Americans own it (some for investment, some for spending) and that's only going up. Why do you think Congress is in a rush to try to regulate it? As far as mail, stamps and envelopes still exist even in 2024, so unlike pay phones that have mostly gone away someone is still using those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

dav31092

Apr 11, 2022
There is literally no need for the mod. You literally have like 2 choices one kills you and you go back to the choice the other one is do you wanna fuck alice violently or make love to her. You do both and nothing changes. Honestly shit update. Alice's scene should have been like 90% of the update go ham on it give the choice to creampie her. Something.

Reactions: wiseold6996

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
LOL dumb post = pot, meet kettle. Just because you don't deal in crypto doesn't mean everyone doesn't. You do know the illegal things on the Tor network (ie dark web) only take cash or crypto right? Multiple-billions of $ worth every year. And non-KYC exchanges are still a thing for that (converts crypto to cash and vice-versa anonymously through the mail). Backed.By is simillar to SS, but only takes and pays in crypto. Dunno about the rest of the world but 50M+ Americans own it (some for investment, some for spending) and that's only going up. Why do you think Congress is in a rush to try to regulate it?
Oh my. And of course they sub an AVN developer... Keep dreaming.

May 7, 2024
Can someone please screenshot this and send it to a staff member as a perfect example of why we need the facepalm emoji back?
what's facepalm about it? If/when I start an AVN that is exactly what I will do so I'm free to make whatever the fuck I want without platforms acting as censors/editors. Make a few hundred a month, then sweet, if not, oh well, I'll go in expecting to make $0/mo and then be pleasantly surprised if it's more.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
LOL dumb post = pot, meet kettle. Just because you don't deal in crypto doesn't mean everyone doesn't. You do know the illegal things on the Tor network (aka dark web) only take cash or crypto right? Multiple-billions of $ worth every year. And non-KYC exchanges are still a thing for that (converts crypto to cash and vice-versa anonymously through the mail). Backed.By is simillar to SS, but only takes and pays in crypto. Dunno about the rest of the world but 50M+ Americans own it (some for investment, some for spending) and that's only going up. Why do you think Congress is in a rush to try to regulate it? As far as mail, stamps and envelopes still exist even in 2024, so unlike pay phones that have mostly gone away someone is still using those.
In a way I agree with you.

It's kind of a paradox to make something that is bound to be highly controversial and then expect the big payment processors to allow it. Everybody knows that the big payment processors have become quite puritanical about certain topics. So if you want to play with fire then don't complain if you get burned.

However it is also clear that for a lot of potential supporters adding such additional obstacles is too much for various reasons. Sadly, games which are only on SS and not on Patreon seem to be done financially worse. And it's not like it's easy anymore to make adult game development into a profession which gives a decent monthly income.

With regards to the cash in the mail method, several people are sceptical but I would probably sooner stick a $20 bill in an envelope and mail it anonymously to a dev which I like, than to pay by credit card for content which might well be actually illegal where I live, because credit card payment are very easy to trace.

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
Honestly dont know why people aint picking up abandoned games and continueing on them. Ask the creator for every file and shit and boom keep working on the shit. i just think its sad leaving shit undone when its good as shit

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes