esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is this game spicy?

How bad is the guy? does he steal the loli for her ice cream?

Apr 6, 2023
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.061v1
Mod Version: 0.8
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.061v1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

Game update is out. Could you update the game walkthrough mod?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
The daughter will never get fucked unfortunately because the dev just abandoned the game.
He said his support page (BMAC) shut down today and kofi shut down 2 weeks ago.
The discord has the announcement post.
Maybe.. read the posts on at least the last page here before posting? :D

• Haha
Reactions: karumi56

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, I hope the developer reads this DANGER IF YOU CONTINUE ON THIS PATH YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, yes putting new characters is good but no grotesque characters like super boobs and deformities, on the other hand don't deviate from the main plot that ruins the game like Perfect HouseWife that loses its premise which is VOUYEISM, IN YOUR STORY IT IS AROUND THE FAMILY continues with Heily and the brother, you already had sex with the mother now it is time for more relatives to appear, for example the grandmother or other siblings, even Heily's companions who like anal sex or what I would like more, Riley's companions (my favorite), I REPEAT DO NOT DEPART FROM THE MAIN STORY THAT IS THE MISTAKE OF OTHER GAMES, you have several wasted characters like Heily's friend who disappeared after the beach. the neighbor, an Asian girl, and what I said, nothing about massive things like grotesque beings and things out of proportion that takes away from the general atmosphere of the story like magic or vampires in some stories.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hello, I hope the developer reads this DANGER IF YOU CONTINUE ON THIS PATH YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, yes putting new characters is good but no grotesque characters like super boobs and deformities, on the other hand don't deviate from the main plot that ruins the game like Perfect HouseWife that loses its premise which is VOUYEISM, IN YOUR STORY IT IS AROUND THE FAMILY continues with Heily and the brother, you already had sex with the mother now it is time for more relatives to appear, for example the grandmother or other siblings, even Heily's companions who like anal sex or what I would like more, Riley's companions (my favorite), I REPEAT DO NOT DEPART FROM THE MAIN STORY THAT IS THE MISTAKE OF OTHER GAMES, you have several wasted characters like Heily's friend who disappeared after the beach. the neighbor, an Asian girl, and what I said, nothing about massive things like grotesque beings and things out of proportion that takes away from the general atmosphere of the story like magic or vampires in some stories.
WTF...

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
many games that I have played have started to say because they lose perspective, even I have had the chance to put a story that I think will be useful but it is the general mistake, for example STAR WARS, if it had not departed from the main story it would still be good that it is missing star wars? be STAR WARS

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
many games that I have played have started to say because they lose perspective, even I have had the chance to put a story that I think will be useful but it is the general mistake, for example STAR WARS, if it had not departed from the main story it would still be good that it is missing star wars? be STAR WARS
OK, I think I get what you were saying, but punctuation and paragraphs next time, please.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes