Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
should probably be crazy funny again, nothing new at the end, continue at the save point and the game was over

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
should probably be crazy funny again, nothing new at the end, continue at the save point and the game was over
Did you put in the outdated walkthrough mod?
If so that is your problem.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh that update was nice! It was short but sweet!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait for her to wake up and realize what's been happening. Seems next update we're going to get some more action!
The fact she was possibly considerably relaxed due to her mostly asleep state probably helped too.

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
if i skip riley content the game still acts as though i let her blow me etc. this is not skipping the content if it remains canon. to each their own but fuck that shit. if the author is supposedly giving me the 'option' then the writing should reflect my 'choice', not just skip the renders/scene and carry on...

that said, great game dev! love the characters and renders. fun story as well.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough Mod v0.039

Here is my Walkthrough Mod that replaces Koga3's now discontinued Multi-Mod.
NOTE:
Even though this is replacing Koga3's Multi-Mod it is not Save compatible, you will need to Start a New Game.
To help get through the replay faster you can use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue though you may need to select Skip Unseen in Preferences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract the rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, selecting YES when asked to overwrite.

Link:

View attachment 1963106
Hope you update soon

Reactions: OzBrit
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes