Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This update was a lot better than the last one. I have no problem just click trough the content I dont fanzy but an update with only Futa was disapointing to me. But now we are back on track again. Really nice story this.
What Futa ? there isn't any.
If you're referring to Riley, he is a male, not a chick with a dick, lol

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Not too many but you can skip them all thank god.

This last update is a bit disappointing though, its all about gay scenes it seems so this update is a pass. I get it though, I am sure some one wanted it so good on them.
Good, thank you.

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
hot hot hot again, can't find more eroticism elsewhere, can't wait for more, gimme moarrr

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not too many but you can skip them all thank god.

This last update is a bit disappointing though, its all about gay scenes it seems so this update is a pass. I get it though, I am sure some one wanted it so good on them.
When I played it, it showed Riley walking out of the bathroom into his mother then MC comes out and convo with the mother ending in a spaking and then Hailey comeing down while MC is sleeping and she gets in bed with him, while she is asleep the beginning of sleep sex with anal cliff hanger.

Reactions: hysepReC

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.04
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.04
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1969021
View attachment 1969022 View attachment 1969028

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.04

PS: se for usa o Walkthrough Mod , recomendo bota o mod antes da tradução

But I'm the Bad Guy- [V0.04] Mega
portuguese translation update to version 0.04

atualização da tradução por português para a versão 0.04

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes