Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
One of HBO's first really good shows from about 20 years ago. It takes place in a male prison, really good writing and acting but I was making a joke since the show 'takes place in a male prison' but it's not a homo-erotic show like "Orange is the New Black' first few seasons was more of a lesbian-erotic show but it does have some toned down rape scenes.
Talking about great 'shower scene' writing in male prisons.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
So, I posted that assuming the vid above was from Fletch (yes, its labeled; I just glanced).... I totally forgot about The Naked Gun. Dude played the same basic role in two movies. Comedies in the 80s only had one joke for prisons :rolleyes:

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Aren't nearly all the sister games here basically pedophilia. Here's your 18 year old sister*wink wink* or really all Japanese games and hentai. To the topic of rape. There's hollywood movies with rape, it might not have been the central theme but they damn sure gained notoriety because of it. Then you got the European movie makers who turn it into an art form, not always with a redeeming ending, the best of their movies end on a very dark note. These are official productions with entire industries behind them yet here we are nit picking over polygons.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
good game but one thing annoys the hell out of me, all that size and the mc couldn't take down a fucking rapist chicken? what's the devs' thing about always putting mcs without any fighting skills? The Mc can't even make a basic lunge?

Also, I'd really like to see mc find that shopkeeper again, after all he owes her, since he took her buttplug it's his responsibility to stuff her ass with something else...

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
So, I posted that assuming the vid above was from Fletch (yes, its labeled; I just glanced).... I totally forgot about The Naked Gun. Dude played the same basic role in two movies. Comedies in the 80s only had one joke for prisons :rolleyes:
For some reason people find the idea of a man being raped hilarious.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
I'm still looking for a scene where the MC gets his dick inside one of the females.
And what's with the Red wing/ White wing thing and the XY/XX .
What hell did I miss here?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I'm still looking for a scene where the MC gets his dick inside one of the females.
And what's with the Red wing/ White wing thing and the XY/XX .
What hell did I miss here?
maybe future update good/evil choice be implemented.

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes