Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Man I fucking hate ugly MC's... you could at least not show the damn freaks.
Never disrespect Kratos, Never!
Lol, but seriously though even if you don't like the MC's looks you at least gotta admit his looks fits his personality very well.

And at least the MC doesn't look like some sniveling whinny momma's boy or lecherous extremely old man.

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
That is Riley, the Trap.
The MC kinda looks like Kratos, hence why I said everything I did.
Oh shit. Well, I don't like baldies, but I agree, at least this time the MC looks like a fucking male.. So many games use these borderline females with guy haircuts as "MC"s that it's really annoying. Anyway, I should've been more clear I wasn't being sarcastic or ironic. My bad.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Oh shit. Well, I don't like baldies, but I agree, at least this time the MC looks like a fucking male.. So many games use these borderline females with guy haircuts as "MC"s that it's really annoying. Anyway, I should've been more clear I wasn't being sarcastic or ironic. My bad.
100 Pushups, now!
hehe

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
nope. is it good?
One of HBO's first really good shows from about 20 years ago. It takes place in a male prison, really good writing and acting but I was making a joke since the show 'takes place in a male prison' but it's not a homo-erotic show like "Orange is the New Black' first few seasons was more of a lesbian-erotic show but it does have some toned down rape scenes.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes