DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
3. But people are not arguing "oh you need to look at other tags". They are arguing that the tag [gay] should be removed from this game
Who's "people"?
As far as I've seen it's only the bear (looking for bears) that's partially unsatisfied with the tagging and one dude a few pages back that was already majorly disturbed by other parts of the game and probably typing through tears, as well as the Dev himself who laid out his thought process quite well.
There's no big uproar to remove the tag. It's been added, some things have been clarified, everyone is happy.

Even worse, it's just one character between a women harem,[...]
For now. Please, don't tempt him.

Jaguarmen69

Apr 12, 2022
Is there any other way to download the walkthrough mod? Mega just keeps giving me the "temporary error" and then stops cause I surpass the download limit, this happens at the very beginning of the download

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is there any other way to download the walkthrough mod? Mega just keeps giving me the "temporary error" and then stops cause I surpass the download limit, this happens at the very beginning of the download
Wait 24 hours without using Mega or use a VPN to change your IP, then try again.

Reactions: Hedylogos

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.04.1
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.04.1
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1659811255193.png
1659811275028.png 1659811377065.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.04.1

PS: a tradução aceita o Walkthrough Mod

Last edited:

qtipple

Sep 21, 2020
Would be way better if certain fetishes, like the trans/trap stuff, was completely optional and avoidable right from the start of the game.

Reactions: Dorzim

abelardo

Nov 6, 2017
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1969021
View attachment 1969022 View attachment 1969028

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.039

PS: se for usa o Walkthrough Mod , recomendo bota o mod antes da tradução

But I'm the Bad Guy- [V0.039] Mega

MANDOU BEM PRA CARALHO

Reactions: zerodead

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
Glad you liked it, only getting warmed up here.

It's a really really good story. I just am really confused about why the gay tag is used and not shota and pedophilia. Gay is usually a woman engaging in a relationship with another woman or a man engaging in a relationship with another man. Usually not fucking kids. Because lol that has it's own category pedophilia, or hebephilia in this case.

I think that the way you set up the story was great, the character's all of that are great!

LeonDrawn

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah its literally the murder in video game argument and Trono-10 is correct, I did not add the gay tag, people flagged the thread to get it added by moderators or something. I just viewed gay as two sweaty man bros going at it, just as you did Torvis00 since you came specifically looking for the husband to get some MC dick in a game with a gay tag. That's why I didn't initially add the gay tag.
Will there be gay content in the future? With Riley, this plot looks a bit strange

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's a really really good story. I just am really confused about why the gay tag is used and not shota and pedophilia. Gay is usually a woman engaging in a relationship with another woman or a man engaging in a relationship with another man. Usually not fucking kids. Because lol that has it's own category pedophilia, or hebephilia in this case.

I think that the way you set up the story was great, the character's all of that are great!
I said it above, people complained that any form of biological male 2 male action is technically gay, regardless of how the form is represented, be it adult or shota. Its a damned if you do and damned if you dont situation. On one side people who prefer not to see any queer content demanding a gay tag warning and getting it added by mods, and what you are arguing, that it's a misleading gay tag. I did not add the gay tag. At the same time, let's not kink shame over pixels.

LeonDrawn

Dec 30, 2021
That was just the first Riley scene. What do you mean gay content? as in involving other men?
NO, that's not what I meant, but I don't want a weirder plot, but Riley special surprised me a bit, this plot development surprised me, especially the weird expression

I like the plot very much, but it just feels weird, especially the chin of Riley special that surprised me

My sexuality is normal, looking forward to your update, would like to see more interesting episodes, how long will the next update be:)

That was just the first Riley scene. What do you mean gay content? as in involving other men?
you misunderstand me

micp

May 6, 2021
Yees, Riley finally got his first taste of "poultry". And the shower conversation was kept just as sexy as the first shower scene!

Now this girlfriend of his is interesting. I wonder about that drink she had made special for him. Wonder what was in it? Wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of feminizing drug. I could definitely also see her getting Riley familiarized with strap-ons once she learns he's been experimenting with that stuff. Now I just wonder how her and the MC will interact. Will they see each other as competition or will they have fun sharing Riley?

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
It's Good. If only can limit the foreplay and teasing and get to sex scenes. It almost feels like a slow burn game, and I feel this isn't a type a game for it since it's not based on romance entirely.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes