LeonDrawn

Dec 30, 2021
This plot is pretty good, I look forward to more good plots, I don't know when it will be updated, I can't wait

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Any of you pro wrasslin fans? I cant decide if MC reminds me more of HHH or Tomasso Ciampa...

hhhtc2.jpg

I think Ciampa (right).

I also choose the gayest pic I could find of the two, to keep on topic.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I fail to comprehend the gay tag debate guys. We have photographic evidence from within the game:
Yes but we also have photographic evidence that Riley explicitly made it gay in the end. That little rascal. :Kappa:

I also choose the gayest pic I could find of the two, to keep on topic.
Going by the gentlemans definition of gay, these people are very unlikely to be gay.
Unless one of them has an excessively large schlong.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
i still wait for update where haley properly gets her mouth filled, visiting neighbor etc as at very beginning of the game promised lol. i'd like possibility to make riley girl tho as face is very girly n i'm not into gay/futa etc.

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
So refreshing for an MC to be doing horrible things and not pretend like he's got some kind of moral standard. He's just a bad guy enjoying the hedonism.

It always breaks my immersion when they go on about how evil or immoral some other character is while not more than one scene away from doing the exact same thing and making some kind of weak justification of why it was ok when they did it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It always breaks my immersion when they go on about how evil or immoral some other character is while not more than one scene away from doing the exact same thing and making some kind of weak justification of why it was ok when they did it.
That's one thing that's got me interested to see how the MC will handle Penny giving Riley a "special recipe" milk shake that's thick, frothy, and tastes a little funky.

I'm also curious about the timing of, what we're lead to believe is, Riley's first dose being delivered after the MC's decision on raping Lia or not, and before the shower scene where Riley's surprised by how happy he is with the feeling of MC's cock sliding up and down his ass crack. Riley was already interested enough in the MC's cock to reach for it in the first shower scene so maybe the milkshake that Penny's feeding Riley is primarily directed at the physical not the psychological. Though if it's hormonal that'd be both.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Who's "people"?
As far as I've seen it's only the bear (looking for bears) that's partially unsatisfied with the tagging and one dude a few pages back that was already majorly disturbed by other parts of the game and probably typing through tears, as well as the Dev himself who laid out his thought process quite well.
There's no big uproar to remove the tag. It's been added, some things have been clarified, everyone is happy.
Its honestly so strange, do these people forget that twinks exist in the gay community? Theres plently of effeminate men in the gay community and to imply they are any less gay is kind of messed up.

durabrand

Jan 27, 2021
Maybe it's too specific but I'm looking for recommendations on games of this genre with these body proportions

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Good game but about bestiality i hate it, all the best with ur game developer.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes