MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
So i'm afraid this game will be abandonned very soon.....

I'm sorry guys all the last games i very much like (and tickle all the boxs of my fetishs just missing chastity on Riley) will be abandonned before update 6....
A shame really....

More seriously, keep the pervert work on it's very good.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
This update was a lot better than the last one. I have no problem just click trough the content I dont fanzy but an update with only Futa was disapointing to me. But now we are back on track again. Really nice story this.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 515 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 481 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
I'm still looking for a scene where the MC gets his dick inside one of the females.
And what's with the Red wing/ White wing thing and the XY/XX .
What hell did I miss here?
The wings are a reference to an old troupe where a character's good side and bad side would be represented as an angel and a devil resting on their shoulders whispering into their ears. This was often used to mimic the conflicting thoughts of a moral dilemma or as is in this case the character's lack of morals. The XY and XX is a reference to the male (XY) and female (XX) chromosomes. The implication here I believe is that the devil also represents his masculine side while the angel represents his feminine side.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
All good with those who like gay content, but I don't (and I suppose that the same thing happens to someone else). The game gives you the option to skip it but it is poorly implemented, the following scenes and the same dialogues mention those scenes, and it makes skipping the gay scenes or having to watch them end up being almost the same. This is getting more and more frustrating...

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Short but sweet update, great to see Alice getting more Corrupt, Horny and accepting MC in her life. Cant wait to see what happens in the next update, That last scene when Alice's horny nipples pop as she thinks about perversity got my cock so hard.

Reactions: ronan333

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 515 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 481 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Can you add more mirror links please. I cannot download from these links

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes