mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
NTR is only with love interest, MC has no love for anyone in this game but for maybe his daughter that is mention once or twice.
"Love interest" does not mean "person the MC feels True Love towards"
the term contains the word love... but so does the word "pedophilia" (whose english translation is literally "child-love")

The term "Love Interest" is part euphemism, and part convenience. As we are trying to communicate complex concepts in as few words as possible.

People want to just say LI instead of writing a long legalese document describing the myriad permutations of relations.

Reactions: Trono-10

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
while the sexual tension keeps growing up so much due to hundreds of tiny visual and dialog details (like Alice poses, light and unconscious nipple caressing, looks, etc.), i could wait much longer. it's loaded with enormous eroticism; i've seen few scenes so erotic in other VNs, and this one is plenty of them. i detected this in first update and decided to support it; posterior updates have reassured my decision. thank you, Vinyard, for such an erotic and exciting VN; please keep this tension, even after first insertion, it is possible

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
A good update (y)
if not for the gay content again, I don't like it, nor do 90% of the players... (n)

ps I like the MC visually, but not his character, he always bullies everyone
MC looks like me, but I'm not so big ahah like Kratos :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

ZkrSkim

Feb 12, 2021
guys, is there any information about release date of new update, these two recently updated so fk good, the wife design really hot af

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
if not for the gay content again, I don't like it, nor do 90% of the players...
It's liked way more than you think, but looked through the lens of Riley being a Trap and not a normal dude.

ps I like the MC visually, but not his character, he always bullies everyone
He's not bullying anyone, he's a corruptor and that's what this game is about.

Reactions: Trono-10

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
guys, is there any information about release date of new update, these two recently updated so fk good, the wife design really hot af
Considering the 0.04 hasn't been out long it's going to be a little while.
Also DLGB has not said anything about when the next update will be on discord and whether or not it will be a quick update due to the Riley issue in the 0.04 update or a full update or what.

Reactions: CircaAD and ZkrSkim

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Please use the off-topic services provided by the site for any intellectual discussion about the populous of various nations and their sexual or pronographical preferences, and keep the games forum away from such a riveting topics and important knowledge.

Thank you :)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
while the sexual tension keeps growing up so much due to hundreds of tiny visual and dialog details (like Alice poses, light and unconscious nipple caressing, looks, etc.), i could wait much longer. it's loaded with enormous eroticism; i've seen few scenes so erotic in other VNs, and this one is plenty of them. i detected this in first update and decided to support it; posterior updates have reassured my decision. thank you, Vinyard, for such an erotic and exciting VN; please keep this tension, even after first insertion, it is possible
I agree, the sexual tension with Alice is reaching a fever pitch but with a buildup you need release and I don't think I can take much more; it's driving me crazy.
I'd like to see them take another beach trip and have the MC accompany Alice out into the water and strip off her bottom while talking to Oliver on the beach and teasing her ass. They could run into Lia in the water and set up options:
1. They didn't have sex but Lia wants to.
2. They did have sex but Lia doesn't remember it.
3. They had sex and Lia was so traumatized she wants to make trouble.
4. They had sex and Lia is addicted to dick.
The MC could choose to interact with Lia while Alice goes back to the beach where her desire stays pent up until evening.
He could be forced to leave and continue with Alice while she changes in the bathroom.
He could accompany Alice to the shack this time and see what plays out there.
These are all scenarios I'd love to see, but the author is doing a great job of creating excitement and holding my interest with whatever he plans next.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Feels a bit like an explanation you would have to give way younger people but ...
you know how there's such a thing as "tension" or an "arc"? Waiting for certain things often makes them so much better than getting what you want outright. See, if you had already gotten to fuck everyone you wanted, you would probably move on to the next game right?
It's also the reason why movies in the cinema run longer than 10 minutes, and series on Netflix take more than 1 episode to tell the story. When they clearly could! It's quite cruel I know!
I think most of us get that. However, thematically speaking... how many "bad guys" wait?

Don't get me wrong; I like how things are progressing here but I'm left wondering how much more I would enjoy it if the MC broke bad sooner and then kept getting even worse. Ultimately I think it will depend on the length of the finished product.

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
I agree, the sexual tension with Alice is reaching a fever pitch but with a buildup you need release and I don't think I can take much more; it's driving me crazy.
I'd like to see them take another beach trip and have the MC accompany Alice out into the water and strip off her bottom while talking to Oliver on the beach and teasing her ass. They could run into Lia in the water and set up options:
1. They didn't have sex but Lia wants to.
2. They did have sex but Lia doesn't remember it.
3. They had sex and Lia was so traumatized she wants to make trouble.
4. They had sex and Lia is addicted to dick.
The MC could choose to interact with Lia while Alice goes back to the beach where her desire stays pent up until evening.
He could be forced to leave and continue with Alice while she changes in the bathroom.
He could accompany Alice to the shack this time and see what plays out there.
These are all scenarios I'd love to see, but the author is doing a great job of creating excitement and holding my interest with whatever he plans next.
yeah, that would be a nice scene with Alice and Haley; and agree with you, the author will create imaginative and terribly hot scenes, without a doubt, like he's been doing since the beginning.
actual scenario allows erotic and spicy episodes, even after first sex with them. the forbidden desire and cheating will remain, so yes, i'm also anxious to see deeper sex with Alice and Haley (well, we already got "big carrot" sleepy anal insertion with Haley); i'd love to see vaginal work first, in the case of Alice, before anal, to keep the escalating pace of corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think most of us get that. However, thematically speaking... how many "bad guys" wait?

Don't get me wrong; I like how things are progressing here but I'm left wondering how much more I would enjoy it if the MC broke bad sooner and then kept getting even worse. Ultimately I think it will depend on the length of the finished product.
Absolutely agree with you from a "realistic" standpoint. But it's still a game. All storytelling mediums tend to follow a certain path and event progression. Firstly because it's been that way for decades, it's established and proven to work well. Not least because they are supposed to make money and a game that gives up everything people want to happen in its first 2 hours would turn out shit for multiple reasons.
I get your reasoning, I do. I just don't think it's productive to argue the story an author is going for because well, it's not yours to tell and if you don't like something, you move on. It's not like there's a lack of options on sites like this.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You might enjoy it, but most likely would turn the majority of people off the game, and most likely would mean the game would end prematurely, afterall you've probably seen the reaction of several people here just from one R scene, if that was escalated quickly I think a lot of people would just walk away and not give the game a second look.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Fascinated as I am by the latest turn of events, we've all been so caught up in it that we've almost forgotten how much effort the author spent establishing a plot line with Hina at the old man's house. Things were starting to heat up there and I hope the author plans more and doesn't drop it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Fascinated as I am by the latest turn of events, we've all been so caught up in it that we've almost forgotten how much effort the author spent establishing a plot line with Hina at the old man's house. Things were starting to heat up there and I hope the author plans more and doesn't drop it.
I highly doubt he is dropping Hina, he put too much into that storyline.
Right now things are wrapped around what just happened at the neighbors but once things start to calm down, Hina time!

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Exactly, and that works well with the story too, without really changing it
It wouldn't work with how the story is currently being written. Riley is supposed to be a guy that isn't living up to their father's expectations as a man. If Riley just becomes a girl that just negs the whole subplot. That would have to be rewritten and completely changed. If they were a less important character and only existed for the sex then sure by all means. Though also if the creator specifically wanted this then you can also simply avoid Riley content. There are options to just tell Riley to screw off

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes