Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Hopefully we get some info on new update and what's to be expected. Loving the story so far.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Do not use this...

Edit : I will delete it in 15 minutes
what is it ? A mysterious mod by a new member... looks risky... Downloading

looks harmless, but what the hell did you change ? (I have the feeling that you will not answer... easy to decompile and diff anyway)

colween

Oct 5, 2020
what is it ? A mysterious mod by a new member... looks risky... Downloading

looks harmless, but what the hell did you change ? (I have the feeling that you will not answer... easy to decompile and diff anyway)
You weren't kidding... already deleted XD
what is the meaning of this ?

colween

Oct 5, 2020
looked like it was just an audio mod??? why would he be so secretive about it?
The script has been modified too, It seems the rape scene has been changed.

edit:
I looked into the script, it seems that the rape scene was too soft for him/her (I bet it's a "him").
I think he's not a fan of bestiality because he didn't mod/extend the scene in this path.
The mod isn't playable if you don't extract it btw. I'm sure it's intended by his twisted mind, if you're not curious enough you don't get to play it...
Damn, I'm too curious... XD

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about
Of course you don't know, the scene wasn't hardcore enough for you...
Did you do all this because you're ashamed of yourself?
Do you like running naked into the woods for the thrill of being seen but don't want to actually get caught?

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
Feb 12, 2021
Still absolutely love this. Alice and that ass...us and her are already at fever pitch with all the build up gropeing and "massageing" teases, I cannot wait for whatever unimaginable rifleing is in store for her. I hope it's epic and Oliver is there to witness it aswell. The breaking of his character to accept it as normality and Alice eventually humiliating him verbally during the cuckoldry would also be perfect. It's fucked up but we are the bad guy :devilish: .

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

1664044442525.png

Sending out links tomorrow 99.9%, a slight delay caused mainly by the dialogue and some of the new coding mechanisms. The entire code is different now so saves might not work but the code now allows me to give consequences to the choices the protagonist makes. Something I also want to do is revamp the SFX in game and one or two older scenes but you know, everyone has a plan until time punches them in the face.

I hope you enjoy this update, it's off path a little but it's sets things in motion more so than others.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh new update coming tomorrow. Well I'm excited to see what's going to happen next! We got a lot of good shit at the end of last update!

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
The story is good, but I think I had to define who Riley's friends are and the scenes with a transparent cover to show what's underneath are boring, show it at once

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ButImTheBadGuy-0.041
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes