mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Riley is still the best character. If I had any doubt, him tip-touching at the end of the shower scene really sold it.
Honest kinda surprised there weren't more forceful(though not full-on rape) options during the shower scene.

I also want him and Jasmine, the lioness, having a good time together. Would be pretty hot if Riley's first real kiss were with her

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think most of us get that. However, thematically speaking... how many "bad guys" wait?

Don't get me wrong; I like how things are progressing here but I'm left wondering how much more I would enjoy it if the MC broke bad sooner and then kept getting even worse. Ultimately I think it will depend on the length of the finished product.
Note that the title is not a statement, but a question. From the onset we are presented with the MC's internal struggles with his own thoughts and desires, and on occasion are presented with opportunities to influence the forks he takes on his path. Personally I find the struggle enjoyable. There are plenty of good titles on this site where the MCs are downright evil and have no qualms or succumb to what few they do have very quickly. This one is good for what it aims to do.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Note that the title is not a statement, but a question.
It is a question, but a question often used defensively, often trying to justify some bad behavior. The MC of this game is a bad guy, and even when he does have an internal debate about an action, it is often about the degree of his badness, not whether he should be good or bad. We still don't know much about what transpired to land him in this new town, but he is an unreliable narrator who we can not trust to be straight with us about his past, anyway.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
We still don't know much about what transpired to land him in this new town, but he is an unreliable narrator who we can not trust to be straight with us about his past, anyway.
I seem to recall it's a lot of sexual harrassment, which the MC justifies as "I'm the best doctor, so I'm entitled" and "what's wrong with a little groping". He's a bad guy, but doesn't see the things he does as bad, because he's an asshole.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
where to download the Russian language version for this game? who can give a link
There's no official Russian language version, so you'll either have to strip the game and use a translator to make a translation for it yourself, or see if someone else makes a translation for it

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hope the mom anal training start in the next update. Also the boy's girlfriend look pretty good too.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes