VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

soirikoficial

Feb 4, 2022
Best game I've ever played!!!

What discourages me the most about some games is the fact that the characters are always very similar physically, but that's not the case in this game. In addition the girls are simply the most beautiful I have ever seen and their personalities are unique and very well placed.

The plot is magnetic and the amount of scenes makes the game experience extremely dynamic and enjoyable.

I fully understand that the plot has been rewritten and I confess that I prefer it the way it is currently. I believe that with the development of the story, and as traumatic as the scene involving sex between the MC and Vitória was, it would be too early to address incest with Audrey, mainly due to the fact that she is a virgin.

It would be very poor for the story that a girl as sweet and innocent as Audrey accepts to lose her virginity in such a forced way as in the original version. Also, considering that Audrey apparently has feelings for the MC, it would be logical to develop the relationship more gradually until both were sexually involved.

As for the villain characteristic attributed to Vitória, I believe they are useful for the development of the plot. And we can't forget that until then the MC still thinks he's having a sexual relationship with Vitória and nothing else, which contributes to Vitória's development in this villain role.

Finally, my most sincere thanks to Mimir's Lab for this masterpiece! I look forward to the next episode!

Apr 21, 2019
I agree with that. In my opinion, it cheapens her character a lot. Honestly, I think it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Losing your virginity to a stranger, after you said you wanted it to be on a special occasion and with someone special, because Victoria told you that you wouldn't be friends again if you don't? Genuinely seems absurd to me.

If she's really her friend, she would never manipulate her like that. Literally "forcing" her to have sex with a total stranger. She practically didn't object at any point. I really didn't like that whole part at all.

In an incest game you always appreciate having a sex scene with one of the girls in the family relatively early on, but that way doesn't seem right to me, for the reasons I say. If Audrey wanted to learn about sex but remain a virgin, what I would see much, much more logical is if she had not been influenced by her "friend", and it was Victoria who fucked the MC, leaving Audrey to watch them and try to learn. Audrey realizes that the stranger is her brother the same way, by seeing the necklace, and the cliffhanger would have worked the same way, realizing that her "friend" wanted to make her brother shag her. Anyway...

Despite this, I really enjoyed the game a lot. lol
The characters have very interesting and well defined personalities and the writing seems to me very well done. This is what I emphasize, the writing. I find it very top notch.
Thanks for pointing this out, i always hate in these game they always have 1 "friend" that makes other turned to slut and isn't that basically ntr.
Anyway time to abandoned ship, this ain't it

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks for pointing this out, i always hate in these game they always have 1 "friend" that makes other turned to slut and isn't that basically ntr.
Nothing of what's described here happens in game though. I think this person was describing how it was originally. Seems there was a rewrite or something. Dunno, I just know I just played it recently and if that's why you're not giving it a chance, you're doing so on false pretenses.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Nothing of what's described here happens in game though. I think this person was describing how it was originally. Seems there was a rewrite or something. Dunno, I just know I just played it recently and if that's why you're not giving it a chance, you're doing so on false pretenses.
The "friend" is a manipulative bitch, most likely with an incest fetish, that attempted to trick your sister into raping (who she believes is) a complete stranger.

In the original she agreed to it, while in an extremely emotional state from someone who had been working on her for 2 years, in the rewrite she didn't succumb to peer pressure and the friend apologized but asked that she watch her have sex with the guy.

Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, im talkin about the original, and in most game there's always 1 "friend" and most of the time the girl always listen to the "friend", im givin it a chance, havent tried it again

Reactions: Simulacrum29

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
game is fun but kinda confused about MC's "Family"(incest patch) why does MC hate them? as the game goes on are we going to find out why? MC hates the Landlady(Mom) and the three tenants(sisters) but it really doesnt explain why

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I see the Victoria comments and the only thing I can say is it's retarded to end up at her home on her bed because "reasons". I didn't like her at first and I didn't like her when she called but for some reason I go to her house and lay on her bed? It's weak as fuck and even dumber to think the MC will have sex with her. She reminds me of a character ironically named Audrey from another game who you can't get rid of. The ending with victoria/audrey is moronic and that's being nice.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Bro. The reason why i touch 'reject Viktoria' because i don't like her. Why i still get a blowjob from her? Does a player have no choice to have sex with girl the players don't like?
Yeah, that should have been a choice. Find it sad when games force the sex scenes with characters you have zero interest in. Hopefully we have a choice option in a future update.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes