Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Cabin By The Lake v0.27d
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: u z i

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So beautifull big boobs. And you can get to see them naked. Also so far funny story hope it gets even better if you are into strange a bit scary but sexy games play it. I love the witches, hope they need some sperm for the potions... lol

Reactions: sodiumborate

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Does the awful, feature killing, single-lightsource-right-in-front lighting style in the character renders get better as the game progresses? It hurts my eyes and undermines the effort that got into designing the character models.

Nov 2, 2018
You can literally see them in the first post of this thread... and instead of going "well, this is not for me," you decide to post to complain about this. You are a special kind of idiot or a troll and frankly, I am unsure which.
If you don't like reading people's opinions, and potentially opinions that you may consider stupid or idiotic, then the internet may not be the place for you. They wouldn't have posted it on F95 Zone if this type of criticism would hurt their feelings.

Don't worry, I trust in your ability to recover from reading digital text that you don't like.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If you don't like reading people's opinions, and potentially opinions that you may consider stupid or idiotic, then the internet may not be the place for you. They wouldn't have posted it on F95 Zone if this type of criticism would hurt their feelings.
You specifically went into a thread about comically enormous boobs, which advertises these oversized boobs right there, front and center, just to shit on that central fetish.

I don’t care if you like that fetish or hate it, your post is as stupid/trollish as going to all the incest games just to complain that incest is disgusting… actually, looking at your recent posts that sort of thing seems to be exactly what you spend your time doing: Go into random threads and complain that it includes fetishes you don’t like. Kind of pathetic, honestly.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Don't worry, I trust in your ability to recover from reading digital text that you don't like.
You can have your opinion. But this does not mean that your opinion is worth posting. Your opinion basically was "I dont like those boobs". And not more. Nothing constructive or anything.

If this is the only thing you want to contribute, better contribute nothing.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017

So... you join a thread. See something you dislike. And... decide to engage. Instead of going "Hm, this is not for me, I'm gonna ignore it". And you protect this view?

Congratulations, you're the same type of idiot as the first one I was referring to.

I hate some stuff with a passion, such as loli. If I see a game containing loli, I don't post "I FUCKING HATE LOLI" in that thread. I close it, make a mental note of what said thread was called and never go back to it.

Which, let's face it, is the best way to interact with these kinds of things. Posting about how you hate something in a thread makes you an idiot or a troll. Probably both, actually.

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Maybe its just me, but getting enraged about I-don't-Like-that-postings in obviously all about that topic threads is, well, kind of the same isn't it... if he was just trolling it seemingly worked well...

Reactions: RoughlySpecific
Nov 2, 2018
You specifically went into a thread about comically enormous boobs, which advertises these oversized boobs right there, front and center, just to shit on that central fetish.

I don’t care if you like that fetish or hate it, your post is as stupid/trollish as going to all the incest games just to complain that incest is disgusting… actually, looking at your recent posts that sort of thing seems to be exactly what you spend your time doing: Go into random threads and complain that it includes fetishes you don’t like. Kind of pathetic, honestly.
Moreso, it's the fact that every single character has orbital hazards, not that orbital hazards are included in the game. Besides, given my post count, you can't really say I spend my time doing that. I've been here since 2018 and only have 26 posts.

Regardless, I do what I want, and if I feel like complaining that every single character in a game has grotesque bewbs, I'm going to. It's an indicator that the Dev attracts a very narrow audience. If you feel attacked, well, I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, and that wasn't my intent.

Nov 2, 2018
You can have your opinion. But this does not mean that your opinion is worth posting. Your opinion basically was "I dont like those boobs". And not more. Nothing constructive or anything.

If this is the only thing you want to contribute, better contribute nothing.
If someone doesn't like something and points it out, that's still critique. Something that would be worse than nothing is "This game sucks". I think you just don't like that I pointed out that I don't like galaxy-tits. Shockingly, there are people out there that don't share your fetish.

Nov 2, 2018
So... you join a thread. See something you dislike. And... decide to engage. Instead of going "Hm, this is not for me, I'm gonna ignore it". And you protect this view?

Congratulations, you're the same type of idiot as the first one I was referring to.

I hate some stuff with a passion, such as loli. If I see a game containing loli, I don't post "I FUCKING HATE LOLI" in that thread. I close it, make a mental note of what said thread was called and never go back to it.

Which, let's face it, is the best way to interact with these kinds of things. Posting about how you hate something in a thread makes you an idiot or a troll. Probably both, actually.
Really, this just reads as 'don't post criticism, it makes you dumb'. Cool, then feel free not to. I'm going to, because I want to. If that upsets you, sorry, people do things that upset others on the internet.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Moreso, it's the fact that every single character has orbital hazards, not that orbital hazards are included in the game. Besides, given my post count, you can't really say I spend my time doing that. I've been here since 2018 and only have 26 posts.

Regardless, I do what I want, and if I feel like complaining that every single character in a game has grotesque bewbs, I'm going to. It's an indicator that the Dev attracts a very narrow audience. If you feel attacked, well, I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, and that wasn't my intent.
If it wasn't your intent to offend, then might I suggest you work on couching your critiques in less confrontational terms? If you were to peruse the comments on this thread, you'll find several complaints about the size of the boobs and/or that every character has enormous breasts. You'll also notice that few to none have received the backlash that your comment did, because most other commenters chose to be less contentious about their complaints.
"Those tits are orbital hazards, I can't fathom finding something that grotesque attractive." seems to be phrased in such a way as to invoke the ire of people with differing opinions. Labelling something someone likes as grotesque is generally going to be taken negatively. Stating that you can't even imagine (i.e. fathom) liking the thing they like is also usually taken unfavorably. Using negative similes may be an amusing way to express one's distaste for a topic, but also often has the effect of upsetting fans.
On a side note, I'm not sure "orbital hazard" makes any sense as a pejorative for extremely large breasts. Orbital hazards come in all sizes, ranging from a few millimeters to many meters across. In fact, smaller space debris is generally regarded as more hazardous owing to the difficulty with detection and tracking. The hazardousness of orbiting bodies is the result of the kinetic energy, which is immense not because of their size (mass), but rather, the velocity required for orbit. Kinetic energy, you may recall, grows with the square of the speed and only linearly with the mass.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
On a side note, I'm not sure "orbital hazard" makes any sense as a pejorative for extremely large breasts. Orbital hazards come in all sizes, ranging from a few millimeters to many meters across. In fact, smaller space debris is generally regarded as more hazardous owing to the difficulty with detection and tracking. The hazardousness of orbiting bodies is the result of the kinetic energy, which is immense not because of their size (mass), but rather, the velocity required for orbit. Kinetic energy, you may recall, grows with the square of the speed and only linearly with the mass.
Now THAT's the kind of pedantic nerdery I come to this forum for. All the fap material? Side benefit.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Sure, you can spend your time on that (be that an hour over 4 years or an hour every day). It just seems to pointless, petty, and needlessly meanspirited.

Women who are 50% boob by mass are a niche fetish. We know that, you should know that.

>I can't fathom finding something that grotesque attractive

All you are really saying here is that you don’t get that fetish. So… congrats on being part of the 90% or however many don’t share that fetish, I guess? It’s no more "criticism" than stating going to a BDSM thread and exclaiming that liking pain is weird, going to a furry game and complaining about the anthropomorphic animals, or going to an incest thread and stating that incest is bad and shota are gross. Calling it grotesque is just the same but saying it in a meaner way. It’s essentially "you’re waifu a shit", just about a fetish.

It’s not especially hurtful, what with it being effectively a content-free post (and with me personally not even liking huge boobs generally). It just seems like a weird thing to write.

Didn’t look that closely. Just thought your post was weird, so I checked if you were a troll account.
If someone doesn't like something and points it out, that's still critique. Something that would be worse than nothing is "This game sucks".
Saying "the central fetish of this fetish game is gross" is essentially same. It’s not like the dev could really change it at this point given how integral the boobs are.

Last edited:

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
When someone tells something is not tobe liked and here is why [insert objective stuff here] - that's critique.
Just coming and saying I don't like that, the whole theme pisses me off - that's complaining.

Don't get the two intermixed.

Well one can of course complain, it's fine... but why does hell breaks loose here about one's opinion? :D

For a developer postive feedback is nice for the ego and general direction of the products development, but the negative feedback is gold for improving, given that there is more than a meh, not my cup of tea.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
If someone doesn't like something and points it out, that's still critique. Something that would be worse than nothing is "This game sucks". I think you just don't like that I pointed out that I don't like galaxy-tits. Shockingly, there are people out there that don't share your fetish.
Looking at your posts you just go into a bunch of Threads with big boobs and complain about them.

Why dont you just shut up and look for Threads with Tags you prefer? If you see a "big Tits"-Tag, dont click on it.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes