Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Create a file like myPatch.rpy ('myPatch' may be almost anything, but '.rpy' as suffix is mandantory) with this content
Code:
init 999 python:
  def addCommonEvent(s):
     if not s in commonEvents:
          commonEvents.append(s)
in the game directory!
At least it worked for me. (Win10)
Thanks for pointing this out. Obviously losing save progress is an unacceptable bug. I have tried my first hit at a hot fix which should be out now, but I do like what you've done better.

At the end of the day, I blame Renpy jank.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Just tried this game, very interesting concept I must say, and executed pretty well. I especially liked how Hailey becomes involved with the game through every corruption.
Though only a weekend is a very small timeframe, I would suggest some future event which would extend the duration of the stay (eg. abnormal weather condition), or a part two storyline at a different location or same location but returning.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The "Texting Hailey" Corruption 1 events still show up as available when she's at the house with Corruption 2 (as in the "Corruption 1" text is green), maybe additionally the requirement text should read Corruption = 1 or something like that.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How do you do Haily corruption 2? The ingame guide doesnt cover it for some reason (its blank)

Feb 8, 2019
Thanks for pointing this out. Obviously losing save progress is an unacceptable bug. I have tried my first hit at a hot fix which should be out now, but I do like what you've done better.

At the end of the day, I blame Renpy jank.
If you do so, the code is a copy from another part of the game. (script.rpy)
Please consider to remove it there.
As far as I can overview the code, addCommonEvent() is redefined every weekend.
Best regards
tdk

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for all your work, Nunu! I hate to say, but I was playing the bugfix version and have a (I think new) bug report:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiccups aside, keep up the good work! Like I said in a review, I'm always looking forward to your next update.

Reactions: Nunu312

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the guide just giving errors rather than showing you the paths from convo choices?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the guide just giving errors rather than showing you the paths from convo choices?
The guide is prone to me making minor spelling mistakes and such. Can you show me the error so I can fix them?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Seems interesting, gonna play once the game is finish

How long before the game finished its development?
My original plan was that I'd be able to knock the game out in a year or so (from launch)... Well that's not going to happen. The complexity of several of the games systems required building some quality of life stuff into the game which has slowed down development a lot from my heady days as a fresh faced developer. I was probably being very hopeful with my initial estimate.

At the same time, last week I went full time and there are now several people that are helping me write.

The short answer is that the game is still probably about a year away from completion. I don't plan on this being a forever game, it has an end. I will probably still add in fun things to the game as I think of them after moving, primarily, on to my next project but Cabin will be finished.

How do you get the spanking scene with Sami?
The spanking scene is currently rather specific. It springs from a point where Sami is jealous enough (2 jealousy) to go through your stuff and if she finds someone panties (in this case Haily's, which you can get from her C1 if on friday you name her with the themes of Family and Random). One of the results of the following scene is a spanking.
1658616004203.png

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
My original plan was that I'd be able to knock the game out in a year or so (from launch)... Well that's not going to happen. The complexity of several of the games systems required building some quality of life stuff into the game which has slowed down development a lot from my heady days as a fresh faced developer. I was probably being very hopeful with my initial estimate.

At the same time, last week I went full time and there are now several people that are helping me write.

The short answer is that the game is still probably about a year away from completion. I don't plan on this being a forever game, it has an end. I will probably still add in fun things to the game as I think of them after moving, primarily, on to my next project but Cabin will be finished.
Wish you good luck then and i am looking forward when the game has finished its development.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes