HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Is anyone else unable to proc sammy wrestling event? I have met all the requirements but when I visit it instead procs the standard bedroom entry scene
Standard bed crawl/finding panties is triggered by Jealousy 2, try setting up that you bring Jealousy below that and see what happens.

Last edited:

Meridion

Jan 23, 2018
Hello! Is there an apk version with the inc patch included? Or are there instructions on how to get the inc patch to work with the apk version of the game? Thank you in advance!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So why come into a thread for a game with huge tits and complain? Does someone walk into you home every night and complain about your furniture? If not, WTF would you do an asinine thing like complain about your preferences in a game you clearly don't prefer?
There's nothing wrong with what he/she said, that's feedback.

bruno1995

Apr 5, 2019
I need help, i played the game on a page and loved the game, now that i have download it, i can´t use the save files from the web? (web version was 0.25d and i download the version 0.26). Help please

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I need help, i played the game on a page and loved the game, now that i have download it, i can´t use the save files from the web? (web version was 0.25d and i download the version 0.26). Help please
Dunno if this is the right place to ask how to transfer Renpy saves from a virtual machine on a server to your own device. That's general Renpy stuff, nothing specific to this game.
But anyway... I assume you downloaded the saves from the web site. You'll need to put them in the save folder in the extracted game directory: \CabinByTheLake-0.26d-pc\game\saves. The "saves" folder doesn't exist on a new download, but you can create it or run the game once which will create it. It is in that folder that you should copy or extract the saves. They should be named like "1-1-LT1.save" and they should go directly in the saves folder.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes