Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I mean if im taking this game serious I do prefer them alot smaller than what is shown in the screenshot. But when I do get around to playing this I think the size of them is just going to make me laugh and be used as comedy in this game.
Yea, I was responding lightheartedly, and huge breast games aren't for everyone, clearly. However, if you're taking this game seriously, I think the best explanation about how the breasts are actually relevant to the plot comes from the dev himself.
... large breasts are not just a visual feature, but a character trait. Many of the characters lives are changed by their breasts. One of the things I wanted to express was that being on the larger side of life is more than saying "my back hurts" every once in a while. Instead the way society treats the characters and how those characters accept their bodies are important to me. Essentially, they are not just big breast art assets, but big breast characters. Could that be done with DD cups? Maybe... but there are many women in the world struggling with K, L and M cup breasts, such that the traditional big boobs would ring rather hollow.
Nunu's ability to make the massive endowments of these girls germane to their character sets this game apart in the niche/category.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Yea, I was responding lightheartedly, and huge breast games aren't for everyone, clearly. However, if you're taking this game seriously, I think the best explanation about how the breasts are actually relevant to the plot comes from the dev himself.

Nunu's ability to make the massive endowments of these girls germane to their character sets this game apart in the niche/category.
ezgif-2-8406c2f0ab.gif

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I mean if im taking this game serious I do prefer them alot smaller than what is shown in the screenshot. But when I do get around to playing this I think the size of them is just going to make me laugh and be used as comedy in this game.
Though a very good game, it's very much aimed at the large number of huge boobs fetishists out there (which includes me). If that's not your thing, then the game might not be your thing.

Reactions: ralfster

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Though a very good game, it's very much aimed at the large number of huge boobs fetishists out there (which includes me). If that's not your thing, then the game might not be your thing.
While I do feel like the big booba stuff isnt for me I dont play these games for lewds and story seems like I may like it from the description. So i'm still willing to give it a try which is why when I do play it im going in with the mind set of treating the big bobba stuff more as something not to be serious about but something that is used for a laugh in this game.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
- Sami no longer teleports in her sleep
They nerfed Sami, maybe I can finally make some progress with her.

Edit: finally got the accidentally slipped in scene, but now I just get errors if I click on Sami's portrait on the endgame screen.

Last edited:

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
They nerfed Sami, maybe I can finally make some progress with her.

Edit: finally got the accidentally slipped in scene, but now I just get errors if I click on Sami's portrait on the endgame screen.
Oh good, it's not just me

While I'm here, I've been wondering, what's the "busy" thing mean during the dinner events? The bit about footsie and Carla's hair braiding?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Oh good, it's not just me

While I'm here, I've been wondering, what's the "busy" thing mean during the dinner events? The bit about footsie and Carla's hair braiding?
Theoretically it's part of a system that effectively means if Lin is busy fixing carla's hair, she wont be able to play footsie. I'll probably remove it as I'm not really using it and it's uneeded complexity.

baad

Jun 4, 2022
what happend to sami's workout? if you turn it off it becomes locked again and there is no hint how to unlock it again

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this update fix Sami? Currently she seems to be bugged. After the movie, there is an error if you sit with her, it skips her masturbation scene and at the end game screen you can't click her portrait without getting an error.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Does this update fix Sami? Currently she seems to be bugged. After the movie, there is an error if you sit with her, it skips her masturbation scene and at the end game screen you can't click her portrait without getting an error.
Last public introduced Sami falling asleep and MC carrying her to bed, if I recall. She isn't meant to have a jilling scene, because she's asleep at that stage.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Hey Nunu312, did you have plans to implement a gallery that we can see all the scenes and not just the mail/dreams?
There is a "plan" yes.

I wasn't really sure about how to implement it given a lot of my sex scenes are kind of short but scattered around the entire game... and eventually I just figured a universal scene viewer. However the problem with that plan is that many of the scenes do not operate in the most consistent fashion. Part of the natural problem with the evolving structures of the game thus far. A lot of this are relatively easy to manage but there are also quite a few checks in the middle of scenes that aren't just looking for love or corruption levels, but if other events have happened in that loop. I'm not sure that problem is easily solvable without me just hard coding buttons for everything, and that is a lot of work.

Then I actually have to build it. That's not too hard... but it is not negligable either. Plus, given I often add to scenes, like just last week I added a big chunk to the Alex Haily hot tub scene, there is no guarantee that it would ever be finished. It would just be another system I have to maintain constantly.

Essentially... there is no good and easy way to do it, and there are a lot of things that I have on my table to do before it. For instance I'm currently rewriting the world corruption and corruption point system (not corruption levels) which is chewing up all my system improvements time. This new system should be more readable for people and be less effort for me to maintain going forward. After that's done there are still quite a few things before making a gallery.

All this game and its 795mb probably some things from the body got reduced :ROFLMAO:
I converted the images from png to webp format so that the game was under a gig. This means it still fits on itch.io's server. Apparently if you use third party hosting there, anyone who uses the itch app cannot download the game. Regardless of how you feel about that, I'm the person they complain too and it's easier for me to fix the problem than respond. Also smaller file size is better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes