topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
I like this game, but I find it confusing to understand the concept / dynamics. Each time a player does the "reunion" they start from scratch? Well, it seems like corruption carries forward each loop of the "reunion" cycle, but other than that it seems like everything is zero again at the start. I'm confused how to get more horny points or mood points for certain girls. Wish there was some kind of instructions / walkthrough.

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
I like this game, but I find it confusing to understand the concept / dynamics. Each time a player does the "reunion" they start from scratch? Well, it seems like corruption carries forward each loop of the "reunion" cycle, but other than that it seems like everything is zero again at the start. I'm confused how to get more horny points or mood points for certain girls. Wish there was some kind of instructions / walkthrough.
Hey, just started playing this recently as well. There is a FAQ/guide within the game that explains the concepts. Some things do carry over besides corruption. You also have to activate the corruption level prior to starting a loop. Seriously, once I found the in game guide to the mechanics things started to click. Just takes tiny bit of effort to get it rolling. Great game, good luck.

ralfster

Oct 5, 2018
The idea is: time is looping, but also the things that happen at the cabin are changing the past. For example in the first loop, Alex is a virgin. After you have sex with her at the cabin, the past changes so that you fooled around growing up, took each other's virginity and have been lovers for a few years before the reunion.

Horny points only last for once scene. Love points last for one loop. Some scores (number of Jennie's books you've read, Lina's nerve) are permanent. See the Help & Guides section on the menu between loops for more.

Nobody has any memories of previous loops, but there are hints that they were real. In some scenes the MC says "This seems familiar" and starts to remember a previous loop, but thinking about it gives him a headache, and then the memory is gone. There are a few other scenes with hints about why time is looping and who's behind it.

More than that will have to wait until we get more of the main plot.

The in-game guide (top button on the right of the screen) shows how many points each action gives each girl. By default it's hidden until after you try the action for the first time, but you can unlock the whole thing in the Debug Cheats menu if you want to.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This latest release seems to have quite a few errors. There were several with Sami and I even found one with Lisa. I wonder if it's just due to dialogue changes from versions, or if it's something else. Also don't really want to start a brand new save, since my current save is at 59 world corruption and I have no idea if I could actually do that a second time.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
This latest release seems to have quite a few errors. There were several with Sami and I even found one with Lisa. I wonder if it's just due to dialogue changes from versions, or if it's something else. Also don't really want to start a brand new save, since my current save is at 59 world corruption and I have no idea if I could actually do that a second time.
What kind of errors are you having? Exceptions?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What kind of errors are you having? Exceptions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are all the ones I have found so far. I have tried with and without the patch and it doesn't seem to change anything. There is also an annoying bug with the clicking Sami's portrait where it will flash a screen that says You are not supposed to be here and if you click to proceed it's another exception, so you are forced to load an old save and just not click her portrait.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022

These are all the ones I have found so far. I have tried with and without the patch and it doesn't seem to change anything. There is also an annoying bug with the clicking Sami's portrait where it will flash a screen that says You are not supposed to be here and if you click to proceed it's another exception, so you are forced to load an old save and just not click her portrait.
Haha! Nunu goofed there.

Orangeyouglad

Jul 13, 2023

How many version ago was the save, and where (on what screen) did you save? These seem like weird RenPy cross-version save compatibility things.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How many version ago was the save, and where (on what screen) did you save? These seem like weird RenPy cross-version save compatibility things.
Think it was v24 or v25 also I usually save at the very beginning on the first day, where it says Friday noon. So I have to start a new save?

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Haha! Nunu goofed there.
I didn't goof shit!

This is the long running error of introducing new variables across versions. Sometimes, between 1:1000 to 1:10,000 people, the specific environment setup causes Renpy to not create the new variables that it should create. So congratulations, you're a winner!

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Think it was v24 or v25 also I usually save at the very beginning on the first day, where it says Friday noon. So I have to start a new save?
You could start a new save but if you send me your save file I will fix it for you. The process of doing this literally involves loading it on my computer and saving it again. As I just said, due to the stars aligning with your computers environment, it did not define the new variables it was supposed to.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So you have the magic touch that fixes busted saves?

How do you answer Lisa's challenge? I know the first answer is drummer, the second is license, the third is killer, the fourth answer is scarlet, the fifth is tempest and the sixth is warmup (I think).

Last edited:

FoxFriend2022

Jul 23, 2022
So like, is Lin gay or bi? Because the writing feels a little inconsistent about that at times.

Like I get that she's definitely at least 90% gay, but it fees like at times the game implies (if not outright states, I haven't seen every line of dialogue in the game) that she finds at least some men attractive, while other times it's stated that she's gay and not into men at all.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So like, is Lin gay or bi? Because the writing feels a little inconsistent about that at times.

Like I get that she's definitely at least 90% gay, but it fees like at times the game implies (if not outright states, I haven't seen every line of dialogue in the game) that she finds at least some men attractive, while other times it's stated that she's gay and not into men at all.
Lin is a lesbian. She has only ever been with 1 guy as far as the story has disclosed, which is likely the mc's father. She flirts/teases the mc, because she likes him. It could just be that that is how she behaves with everyone, when she is not in the classroom. If you talk with Lisa about Lin, she says she is fine with her promiscuous behavior and likes that her wife makes others feel good. Lin does have boundaries though, as she recognizes the power dynamic between parent and child and actively discourages Carla about that.

tl;dr Lin is big gay, but she likes her nephew and is a naturally flirtatious woman.

Reactions: Solinaru
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes