m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So only midnight cave w Anne the new scenes. Sad no lewd scene

Last edited:

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The games look good but there is too much text to translate for me to follow the story properly and there is no turning back!

DarkRoyal

Oct 24, 2023
Does anyone else have issues with the mouse not responding normally in the mini games ? For example sometimes it registers the click normally and other times clicks either register late or don't register at all ? Please don't blame my mouse or drivers, the drivers are up to date and the mouse works normally in everything else.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I'm on Linux.

In the Evelyn sex scene. The screen go black and dont come back. I think is a bug. Anyone have a suggestion for the game to come back or i have to wait for a fix?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Due to some new code changes in preparation for Chapter 3, save games prior to v0.4.8 are not compatible.
perhaps you can share a compatible save up to 0.4.7? I really don't fancy going through the grind all over again

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Aye, quick question:
How do u get this scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or this one??

Or that one???

Oh; & this on too????

& this?????

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Aye, quick question:
How do u get this scene??

Or this one???

Or that one????

Oh; & this on too?????
I couldn't load any of the pictures. Could you put it up again?

• Hey there
Reactions: Tweaty

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Sorry about that..
They should be fixed now...
Okay, I see it.
Pictures of Susan (the girl with red hair) and Anna (the blonde in red) are in the first chapter. Talk to Anna when she's drunk. Meanwhile, you can see Susan in the window.
After that, you can accompany Anna to her room, then you will get the opportunity to grope (no sex scene).
For Charlie (second, fourth and fifth picture), you need to get magic mushrooma in the second chapter, in the forest. After she knocks herself out, you can try to sneak into her room.

Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Okay, I see it.
Pictures of Susan (the girl with red hair) and Anna (the blonde in red) are in the first chapter. Talk to Anna when she's drunk. Meanwhile, you can see Susan in the window.
After that, you can accompany Anna to her room, then you will get the opportunity to grope (no sex scene).
For Charlie (second, fourth and fifth picture), you need to get magic mushrooma in the second chapter, in the forest. After she knocks herself out, you can try to sneak into her room.
Thanks!!

Reactions: Hullahopp

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CabinCorpse-0.4.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I'm on Linux Ubuntu 22.04.4

I still have the same problem with version 4.9. In the Evelin scene in the wedding room. The screen go black and stall here.

This is clearly a bug. Maybe i do not have the correct codec to view the animation. But what is this codec? This is a privater game. I have access to any information.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Some good stuff here. If it has femdom from Charlie and Susan I'll just give it a 5. Right now it's probably more a 3, off of the render/graphics quality and the semblance of a story in there. Needs to have more content to know what's going on in it. The grind is really annoying though, need to increase resource accrual from search/harvest, and probably get rid of that awful minigame.

Game also could use rollback, but even if you don't want to enable that at least you need to be able to save whenever you want or have a regular checkpoint saves and a save on quit. It's 2024, a lot of these mechanics are failed 90s ones. But even in the 90s the better games had some of this QOL stuff people are mentioning.

The Itch link is on sale for half off right now. I don't know how often that's updated and if that entitles to future updates, but I assume it is, but on a bad delay? I'll keep an eye on this, but I have to say it's very very early in terms of content and I assume posts got deleted on here because there's just way too little content and posts/reviews for a 4.5 year old game. There must be a story on that.

Last edited:

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Can someone tell me where the savegame folder is?

Played the last version alot but have no savegames in the new one now :/

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes