VN Ren'Py Completed Calibration Error [v1.2] [Apollo Seven]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Oh, are you talking about Calibration Error Zero? Well this game took like a year to finish and that version had like 10 * the total content planned. That was never getting done.
That's a big RIP, but it is what it is. Do you have any plans on making a sandbox game any time in the future?

roxys

Apr 7, 2020
you know the longer i play this the more i'm thinking that maybe emily isnt a very good person lol

NiSky

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a version with 12 actual endings? I can only get the endings on the left side of the tree, if I go down the right side, all endings are the same (futa/bimbo for prof). Am I doing something wrong?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there a version with 12 actual endings? I can only get the endings on the left side of the tree, if I go down the right side, all endings are the same (futa/bimbo for prof). Am I doing something wrong?
If you take the Professor's test you always get those endings. To get the rest of the endings don't.

NiSky

Jul 6, 2020
If you take the Professor's test you always get those endings. To get the rest of the endings don't.
I know, because that's the decision that decides whether you go down the right or left side of the tree, isn't it? But all the endings on the left side gave me one of the answers to the test. The ones on the right never do.

Or is there a way to take the right-way-route on the tree without taking the test?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I know, because that's the decision that decides whether you go down the right or left side of the tree, isn't it? But all the endings on the left side gave me one of the answers to the test. The ones on the right never do.

Or is there a way to take the right-way-route on the tree without taking the test?
Don't take the test. The splits in the tree are all decisions with Emily. If you click the first node, it will warp you to that decision.

Reactions: NiSky

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Don't take the test. The splits in the tree are all decisions with Emily. If you click the first node, it will warp you to that decision.
i saw a image in the files about protag kissing emilys feet how do i get that ending or scene ?

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
I could not figure out how to get on the left hand path without taking the test. Which of course made none of the fucking ends available except the master/bimbo end. The solution?

Get on the left hand path by taking the damned tests because it is the only way I could find and it's not like there are a lot of options to select. Do your thing till you near the endings. Then save. Open save in RenPy Save Editor. Search test. Find "Take the test" , set from true to false.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I could not figure out how to get on the left hand path without taking the test. Which of course made none of the fucking ends available except the master/bimbo end. The solution?

Get on the left hand path by taking the damned tests because it is the only way I could find and it's not like there are a lot of options to select. Do your thing till you near the endings. Then save. Open save in RenPy Save Editor. Search test. Find "Take the test" , set from true to false.
Just don't take the test. It's that simple. The tree only branches kn decisions with Emily.

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
Jesus this games so GOOD!!
Absolutely enjoyed it so much, that i've completed all the endings... Loved the endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Appreciate the hardwork the dev puts out and good luck to the future projects they're working on!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes