VN Ren'Py Completed Calibration Error [v1.2] [Apollo Seven]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I'm a little curious about whether there are any 'right' answers to the test your professor gives you near the start.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So is this basically just a humiliation/cuck game? Up to and including a black boyfriend?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I really do like this game, but an awful lot of the endings are really dark. Out of 17, I'd describe 8/2/5 of them as "sad"/"neutral"/"happy", 3 as "silly", and 4 as "vengeance". although many of those "happy" endings are not very.

I remember playing an early version of this when it was SugarCube-based, and I want to thank the author for porting it to Ren'Py, because it's noticeably better as a game as a result.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I like the music. The second song is REALLY good. Shiny disco ball for the win.
Where can I get the soundtrack?

Last edited:

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Nice game, but man does it get dark in some endings.
Really here is no real good or perfect ending, in every ending one looses.

I played a html version some time ago, did not remember it got that dark.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
according to the walkthru posted above yes it does

it opens secret endings
Yes if you do not do the test at first and the unlock all endings, you get the right answers to the test. Every ending gives a right answer. Then you just go back to where you take the test, put in all the right answers and see the hidden ending.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It was okay, i would have been a lot happier if just one ending was happy with the girl as a boy. Can't have everything i guess. It just makes no sense that she couldn't love you as a man, even though that's what she killed hannah for. Arguably that should have at least been an ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FloorPlayer

FloorPlayer

Oct 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before seeing that ending, I would have been pissed that PC can't get Emily as a guy. BUT if you look at it through Hannah's perspective, (which you really should do since technically she is the main protagonist) Emily being with male PC means that Emily wins and Hannah's last wish doesn't come true.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Is there perhaps a walkthrough that tells how to get an ending where the MC transforms back into a dude?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm super disappointed that the original was abandoned in favor of this. Be cool to see work being done it the original what with this being done, though. Please. Pretty please.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm super disappointed that the original was abandoned in favor of this. Be cool to see work being done it the original what with this being done, though. Please. Pretty please.
What original, the HTML version? I feel this one is better in basically every aspect except being playable in browser. Do you really prefer pages of text with occasional images embedded to this?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
What original, the HTML version? I feel this one is better in basically every aspect except being playable in browser. Do you really prefer pages of text with occasional images embedded to this?
Not so much that as in I prefer the freedom that the HTML version gave. The sandbox elements rather than clicking one of three options every now and then. It just felt like an actual game.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Not so much that as in I prefer the freedom that the HTML version gave. The sandbox elements rather than clicking one of three options every now and then. It just felt like an actual game.
Oh, are you talking about Calibration Error Zero? Well this game took like a year to finish and that version had like 10 * the total content planned. That was never getting done.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes