VN Ren'Py Completed Calibration Error [v1.2] [Apollo Seven]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Well I for one am sad to see the card battle go but I understand I'm in the minority their. If their's only minimal new story content then I think I'll wait for the next update.

Does the card battle game have a story mod or is just you play a hand and that's that?

Also in case anyone is looking for it their's the link for the

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well I for one am sad to see the card battle go but I understand I'm in the minority their. If their's only minimal new story content then I think I'll wait for the next update.

Does the card battle game have a story mod or is just you play a hand and that's that?

Also in case anyone is looking for it their's the link for the
You could play it top look at all the fancy new renders I made. As for the TF Card Battle standalone, there is a story mode where you play a series of rounds with a series of bosses and traits that holdover between rounds and such. The actual story is light right now though.

It really should have its own thread here as its a completely separate game now, but I'm not in charge of that stuff.

Reactions: smith66

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
For those who were mostly interested in the card game, I just released version .35. The game has come along way from what was in Callibration Error.

Reactions: bonzz

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Calibration Error Zero

was posted by the author on tf games site with images rather than rendering

Reactions: bonzz

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Calibration Error Zero

was posted by the author on tf games site with images rather than rendering
That's an earlier, very different version of the game. It's unfinished but has quite a bit of content.

Reactions: egib

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So is the 1.0 RenPy version still on target for release this month? I'm really looking forward to it.

Jun 22, 2017
Verion 1.0 seems to be out? - but not posted here yet?

Soruce:

Reactions: Fapmaister

anschwww

May 10, 2017
1.1:

Fixes bug that gave wrong hints for the test

Some small typo fixes

PC

mac

android

Oct 27, 2018
I see this one is tagged over at VNDB as having hypnotism in it. Anyone play through it and know roughly what that entails?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I see this one is tagged over at VNDB as having hypnotism in it. Anyone play through it and know roughly what that entails?
You can be hypnotized by your male professor on one route (it's pretty obvious it's happening) or be hypnotized by the female main character on another. Most of the game has no hypnosis in it.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

anschwww

May 10, 2017
1.2:
Fixed a choice directing to the wrong branch on rare occasions
Fixed some typos

Android
mac
pc

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
After fully becoming a girl when having sex with Emily, Is there anyway to avoid Fernando joining in?
hmm seems like some of the routes allow you to avoid fernando now I just hope I can find one where it ends in a romantic relationship with emily, not running away, turning into a guy or her with fernando.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Anon21
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes