♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
thank u so much , but i mean what can i do ? mean where to go ? thank u so much
Basically, everywhere where there is water, you can use fish form.
Remember where there were places that you could not get to because of water?
Now you can get there thanks to fish form. All those distant patches of land separated by water. ;)
This game is about discovery too, so go and discover.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Basically, everywhere where there is water, you can use fish form.
Remember where there were places that you could not get to because of water?
Now you can get there thanks to fish form. All those distant patches of land separated by water. ;)
This game is about discovery too, so go and discover.
thnk for yr repl

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
thank u for ur replay just one thing about the blue chest just this .i already playd this game frome the begining and already past this pa
thank u for ur replay just one thing about the blue chest just this .i already playd this game frome the begining and already past this path but i forget so just about the blue chest maybe i will get the path. thank u :)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
In rpgm games if playing a female protagonist I am more interested in female and TF soare the sex scenes forced or is there an option that the protagonist is able to resist the male npc's in this game and just have the TF sex encounters?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I am guessing that she can't get pregnant from any of the futa only men if only men I'll pass?
You get pregnant in one of the endings with futa, but otherwise the overwhelming majority of "fathers" are male, yes.

As for the question above, you should generally be able to say no (like 99.9% of the times), and usually you should get enough warnings to avoid the rest.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
You get pregnant in one of the endings with futa, but otherwise the overwhelming majority of "fathers" are male, yes.

As for the question above, you should generally be able to say no (like 99.9% of the times), and usually you should get enough warnings to avoid the rest.
Well here is atleast one forced/rape scene in the slums if going into one of the homes exploring the man casts a hypno kind of spell mind controls the protagonist I had to force an exit and load a saved gave right before entering that house the house is in the area after passing tattoo parlor.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well here is atleast one forced/rape scene in the slums if going into one of the homes exploring the man casts a hypno kind of spell mind controls the protagonist I had to force an exit and load a saved gave right before entering that house the house is in the area after passing tattoo parlor.
To trigger that scene, you must have failed escaping during a specific quest and got stuck with Marintas's charm (I guess it's also possible to get the charm by poking around the debug tool). Since you get it by failing, I always worked under the assumption that people deliberately fail that part of the quest to get the pendant for the mind control content.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
To trigger that scene, you must have failed escaping during a specific quest and got stuck with Marintas's charm (I guess it's also possible to get the charm by poking around the debug tool). Since you get it by failing, I always worked under the assumption that people deliberately fail that part of the quest to get the pendant for the mind control content.
Yup, thats what i did, mainly for Sonya's mind control over Erica

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The half dryad in the temple after having fun with her she said that real dryads can get female pregnant if this is true then I am guessing the dryads can't get female pregnant if the dryads are female it would not make sence if they used vines to impregnate so I am guessing that all dryads in the game or lore are are made to be futa/trans?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The current main walkthrough guide for this game is sloppy and mixed up hard to follow I've been trying for 5 min to figure out how to start beatrix’s path because of the vampire path is my main need and I am still lost could someone please tell me how to start beatrix’s path?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
At night go to the golden cup bar left of the queen of hearts and talk to the white hair girl every night, that will get you on the path.
That is not true in my gameplay at night in all of chapter 1,2 and 3 there is no white hair npc in the golden cup bar.

Jul 28, 2018
The current main walkthrough guide for this game is sloppy and mixed up hard to follow I've been trying for 5 min to figure out how to start beatrix’s path because of the vampire path is my main need and I am still lost could someone please tell me how to start beatrix’s path?
Go to this bar at night. It's to the right of the Guilds, on the same screen as the Queen of Hearts.

Bar.png

Beatrix is in the upper-right corner.

Beatrix.png

If she's not there in your current game then try in a new game. Not all storylines work together.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Go to this bar at night. It's to the right of the Guilds, on the same screen as the Queen of Hearts.

View attachment 1482106

Beatrix is in the upper-right corner.

View attachment 1482108

If she's not there in your current game then try in a new game. Not all storylines work together.
My mistake I was in chapter 3 when I started looking for her and she was already gone I am guessing that she is there so so long and if the prog don't find her until much later like in chapter 2 or 3 and is already on another path she is not accesable then had to start a new game to give her a try unfortunatly I was hoping that the progtag ends up as either a vamp or becomes a lover/girlfriend of bell but instead she becomes a sex slave that is almost as bad as taking the whore/heram path both of these pathes are awful if the game only had female and futa/tf then the harem path would be ok but having sex with males in games is not for me.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
My mistake I was in chapter 3 when I started looking for her and she was already gone I am guessing that she is there so so long and if the prog don't find her until much later like in chapter 2 or 3 and is already on another path she is not accesable then had to start a new game to give her a try unfortunatly I was hoping that the progtag ends up as either a vamp or becomes a lover/girlfriend of bell but instead she becomes a sex slave that is almost as bad as taking the whore/heram path both of these pathes are awful if the game only had female and futa/tf then the harem path would be ok but having sex with males in games is not for me.
Actually, Beatrix should always be there, although if you have become a cowgirl she won't talk to you. In the harem path, you can ignore the Emperor, so you don't have to have sex with him, actually (you won't become an empress when the ending is there, of course).

As for the previous question, Dryads use their vines and magic to get women pregnant (if they want to, they plant their seeds, so to speak), so they are not futas lore-wise (only the Naris are futas in the game's lore).

If you want a more in-depth guide for the sexy content, check the (this link is also available in the installation folder). It's not complete, but you get more specific instructions, and a brief intro to the various characters listed there.

Also, please, use some punctuation if you can, it's really hard to read your messages (I guess it's ironic that you can't understand my walkthrough, and I can't understand your posts).

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Actually, Beatrix should always be there, although if you have become a cowgirl she won't talk to you. In the harem path, you can ignore the Emperor, so you don't have to have sex with him, actually (you won't become an empress when the ending is there, of course).

As for the previous question, Dryads use their vines and magic to get women pregnant (if they want to, they plant their seeds, so to speak), so they are not futas lore-wise (only the Naris are futas in the game's lore).

If you want a more in-depth guide for the sexy content, check the (this link is also available in the installation folder). It's not complete, but you get more specific instructions, and a brief intro to the various characters listed there.

Also, please, use some punctuation if you can, it's really hard to read your messages (I guess it's ironic that you can't understand my walkthrough, and I can't understand your posts).
I def did not take the harem path not sure what path I did help the merchant lady in the tent until all her quests were completed but still no beatrix in the gold cup bar I am on the noble goals and failed the annoying dance mini game and failed the perve request of kairos because I refused but got the votes of frederic,rayne and valentine and I am guessing titus vote I completed family matters but can't find the others and the whole quest failed just because I failed the dance mini game and the perve kairos requested I am guessing that in order to not fail I have to have every vote? I already got everyone's vote except two and still failed bug or worst path?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes