mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 1489975 where is the secret room to get ritual spell
It's referring to the third floor of the temple. Basically you pull the lever to drain the corridor to walk through it, but once you have the fish form you can flood it again and swim through it instead. If you do that, a different passage will be available.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
It's referring to the third floor of the temple. Basically you pull the lever to drain the corridor to walk through it, but once you have the fish form you can flood it again and swim through it instead. If you do that, a different passage will be available.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: jojf and mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The game have so many different art designs -.- How many art creators are working on this game?
The overwhelming majority was created by 2 artists, but when I was first looking for an artist and then subsequently when my first artist wanted to do his own thing, I have had a few artists do test runs. Since We still have more scenes than art, trying to replace those would be pointless, at least for now.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's a bird? It's a plane?! No, it's another Caliross update!

Nobody expects the "sexy scenes" update in an adult game, so I hope you find it suitably shocking that this updates sees our heroine's chance of getting laid increase by a total of 8 scenes (if you don't believe me, I dare you to check the changelog for more details). Download or at the free version of the premiere "is this my new fetish?" simulator*.

Direct link:

*I am actually super squemish, so the game is perfect to let these new, shiny fetishes sneak up on you, and before you know it, you are addicted to vampires sweet talking your pants off, you want to seduce any Emperor you meet, and you are deeply upset when your landlady or at least her daughter aren't brainwashing futanaris.

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
The overwhelming majority was created by 2 artists, but when I was first looking for an artist and then subsequently when my first artist wanted to do his own thing, I have had a few artists do test runs. Since We still have more scenes than art, trying to replace those would be pointless, at least for now.
Do you remember who the artist of this CG was? Their style stood out to me so it's a shame I can't check out their other work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It's a bird? It's a plane?! No, it's another Caliross update!

Nobody expects the "sexy scenes" update in an adult game, so I hope you find it suitably shocking that this updates sees our heroine's chance of getting laid increase by a total of 8 scenes (if you don't believe me, I dare you to check the changelog for more details). Download or at the free version of the premiere "is this my new fetish?" simulator*.

Direct link: Mega

*I am actually super squemish, so the game is perfect to let these new, shiny fetishes sneak up on you, and before you know it, you are addicted to vampires sweet talking your pants off, you want to seduce any Emperor you meet, and you are deeply upset when your landlady or at least her daughter aren't brainwashing futanaris.
I can see why you mentioned vampires and emperors by seeing the changelog but what about futanari landlady? Does this mean there's more futa content this update and if so, can you please tell how to get it?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Do you remember who the artist of this CG was? Their style stood out to me so it's a shame I can't check out their other work.
Sure I do. That's Yo-Nashi. Here is a link to his (he also has a profile on , if you want to check more of his stuff).

I can see why you mentioned vampires and emperors by seeing the changelog but what about futanari landlady? Does this mean there's more futa content this update and if so, can you please tell how to get it?
Well, the joke was mostly about what I thought would be surprising (in order to be funny) at the end, so it's actually not a list of the new content, any and all references are purely coincidental.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hmmm... very hard to play without walkthrough... may be need a hints in game like purple heart near to NPC for possible in the future (i mean something like that hint: join to guild ) H-scenes, pink for possible H right now? because locations so big and really hard to find 1-2 npc with H-content

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm... very hard to play without walkthrough... may be need a hints in game like purple heart near to NPC for possible in the future (i mean something like that hint: join to guild ) H-scenes, pink for possible H right now? because locations so big and really hard to find 1-2 npc with H-content
The game is probably too old at this point to go back and add hints to all relevant NPCs. Most important NPCs however have portraits when you talk to them. Not all the important NPCs have sex scenes, and there are minor NPCs with scenes, but that can help a little. Of course, that still doesn't help when you are just looking at the map.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The futa transformation is more of an easter egg than anything else iirc.

But that is a waste worthless if at this time and she don't have the ability to impregnate woman or atleast just use her futa to have sex with other females the penis would become a useless decoration and sorry to change the subject but we need more then one futa the one futa race can't remember her nameI really don't like how her role is as the dominant over the MC taking away her free will and force owning the manor and everything in truth I wish to see a futa that is less dominant that the MC can share the manor with and have children with equally I guess something more like a futa switch love and lust makes games like these better.

• Angry
Reactions: Matrh and Arkady

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've only found I think two brothels in the game and neither had succubus races so where is the location for the succubus brothel?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
But that is a waste worthless if at this time and she don't have the ability to impregnate woman or atleast just use her futa to have sex with other females the penis would become a useless decoration and sorry to change the subject but we need more then one futa the one futa race can't remember her nameI really don't like how her role is as the dominant over the MC taking away her free will and force owning the manor and everything in truth I wish to see a futa that is less dominant that the MC can share the manor with and have children with equally I guess something more like a futa switch love and lust makes games like these better.
Well, that's how I wrote the game, I don't have any big plans for futa content. There is a couple of Naris besides Eliza, but you need to finish a quest before you can meet them (the quest takes you to Highrock, a village in the mountains, and they move in one of the houses after the events of the quest).

Is there a CG gallery in this game yet ?
Yes, there is a CG gallery. There is no replay gallery, however (or rather, there is the start of one in the debug room, but there is almost nothing to it).

nice update thank you :love:
Thanks! ^_^

I've only found I think two brothels in the game and neither had succubus races so where is the location for the succubus brothel?
It's a secret in the military outpost (you must have a merchant pass to get inside, which isn't available in any form before chapter 2, if I remember correctly).

where to get weird pendant? (i already have outcast pendant/marintas charm)
Use detect magic in the square near your house in Tarkas. One of the bushes should react, that's where the pendant is.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes