Jul 28, 2018
I am guessing that in order to not fail I have to have every vote?
There's one vote you can never get and two you can only earn in Chapter 1 (though you don't know it at the time). Without those you're going to need every other vote you can find.

Make use of your many save slots so you can go back if needed. (For example, to retry the dance segment.)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Started a new game became a noble expanded the town and fully fixed the manor/mansion met eliza once never took cowgirl so does this mean eliza wont get enslaved? and what is all of the eliza path?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Started a new game became a noble expanded the town and fully fixed the manor/mansion met eliza once never took cowgirl so does this mean eliza wont get enslaved? and what is all of the eliza path?
Eliza is a LONG futanari game over path, i recommend making a seperate save file for her path like i did, CAUSE IT IS SEXY AS FUCK!!!!

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Eliza is a LONG futanari game over path, i recommend making a seperate save file for her path like i did, CAUSE IT IS SEXY AS FUCK!!!!
Um this don't answer my question it is however dodging my question and yes I already knew it was a long game over path also a happy ending but still my question needs answered I thank you anyway.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Um this don't answer my question it is however dodging my question and yes I already knew it was a long game over path also a happy ending but still my question needs answered I thank you anyway.
Sorry bout that, answering the Zanti question, if you don't ally with the Zanti group, Eliza will be your nari mistress, claiming goldenleaf for herself by enslaving and impregnating Erica, joining Zanti will end up with Eliza being enslaved by them.

And the question of what is all of the Eliza path is a bit confusing to me, if your asking about content, it is plenty of futadom with a small quest for her near the end of the path, other than that mdqp will give a better answer than me for that.

Hope my info clears thing up, if not really sorry bout that.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry bout that, answering the Zanti question, if you don't ally with the Zanti group, Eliza will be your nari mistress, claiming goldenleaf for herself by enslaving and impregnating Erica, joining Zanti will end up with Eliza being enslaved by them.

And the question of what is all of the Eliza path is a bit confusing to me, if your asking about content, it is plenty of futadom with a small quest for her near the end of the path, other than that mdqp will give a better answer than me for that.

Hope my info clears thing up, if not really sorry bout that.
Well I don't want eliza to be enslaved but I do like the pregnancy from eliza but I can't say erica being enslaved by eliza is a good ending now if the eliza treated erica as a girlfriend/lover or a wife that would then be a good ending but if you say that the eliza ending is erica being enslaved I don't think I like that ending I am wondering if there is a good ending if so what path leads to a good ending?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Well I don't want eliza to be enslaved but I do like the pregnancy from eliza but I can't say erica being enslaved by eliza is a good ending now if the eliza treated erica as a girlfriend/lover or a wife that would then be a good ending but if you say that the eliza ending is erica being enslaved I don't think I like that ending I am wondering if there is a good ending if so what path leads to a good ending?
Eliza knocks up Erica and constanly breeds her for the rest of their lives, and Erica loves every second of it, and gives up her quest for Eliza, because of the nari pheromones, that is pretty much the only ending you get with Eliza, unless mdqp has an alternate path for her up his sleeve, (I never have, and never will go on the Zanti path, so i don't know how that ending will go with Eliza)

So more like an extremely depraived marriage, Eliza is in control but Erica will always be looked after and bred whenever she gives birth.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Eliza knocks up Erica and constanly breeds her for the rest of their lives, and Erica loves every second of it, and gives up her quest for Eliza, because of the nari pheromones, that is pretty much the only ending you get with Eliza, unless mdqp has an alternate path for her up his sleeve, (I never have, and never will go on the Zanti path, so i don't know how that ending will go with Eliza)

So more like an extremely depraived marriage, Eliza is in control but Erica will always be looked after and bred whenever she gives birth.
It's still a bad ending and zanti are worse is there an ending path with ariel seeing that she is romanceable and talks about love,adoption/kids and marridge with erica? if not that is a shame if only mdqp would have epanded and made a ariel path that would be a good path but I am guessing that there is none? and how do I change/get away failing the eliza path after two of her visits already?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It's still a bad ending and zanti are worse is there an ending path with ariel seeing that she is romanceable and talks about love,adoption/kids and marridge with erica? if not that is a shame if only mdqp would have epanded and made a ariel path that would be a good path but I am guessing that there is none? and how do I change/get away failing the eliza path after two of her visits already?
Either load before Eliza's visit and tell her to leave on her first visit, or use the wish dragon. ( don't ask me where it is, cause i dinnae know, you'll have to ask mdqp for that one)

And i hope Ariel has a happy ending possibilty as well, (seeing as he is still making content for other paths that incorperate into the main story he might give Ariel the loving ending she deserves) anyway i love futadom and femdom ends, some are happy ones, but that depends on the characters and the players fetishes, but true love romance is the best for happy ends

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Either load before Eliza's visit and tell her to leave on her first visit, or use the wish dragon. ( don't ask me where it is, cause i dinnae know, you'll have to ask mdqp for that one)

And i hope Ariel has a happy ending possibilty as well, (seeing as he is still making content for other paths that incorperate into the main story he might give Ariel the loving ending she deserves) anyway i love futadom and femdom ends, some are happy ones, but that depends on the characters and the players fetishes, but true love romance is the best for happy ends
Not sure what a wish dragon is I do know what a luck dragon is but that is only in a movie guess I'll have to find that wish dragon what ever and where ever it is can't load up a saved game from before her first visit sadly.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not sure what a wish dragon is I do know what a luck dragon is but that is only in a movie guess I'll have to find that wish dragon what ever and where ever it is can't load up a saved game from before her first visit sadly.
All i know is that it has 3 turn back time wishes to before certain choices, how it goes about that though, i have nae idea, good luck with that though, try reading through the forum, there is plenty of mentions about the dragon from what i remember.

If your interested in some sexy futa depravity, at least make a seperate save file for Eliza's path, simply for fun, thats what i often do with paths like hers, but it's your save, your choice.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am guessing in the third temple it's not possable to resist/not be forced to get preg/have sex with alec the shapshifter?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Now I am disapointed in eliza's path I have read that this ends as a happy ending to the game but finding out that eliza only wants the main protag as a slave I thought that was bad enough then I found out that she is to have a fake marridge to a male npc??? sorry but the eliza path ending is as bad as the zanti path I may need to load right before I met eliza and keep from going this path.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I would like to know the list so I don't have to search for each path on the walkthrough. what are all the pathes in this game?

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
I'm getting a green screen when ever I start the game, also this started a few days ago in v0.989, and I don't know what's going on. Any help would be great.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have found a npc in the main LOM tent who can use magic to give the protag body parts/upgrade them I have read on another site about this game that the protag can change/transform or become a trans/futa is any of this true or false?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I have found a npc in the main LOM tent who can use magic to give the protag body parts/upgrade them I have read on another site about this game that the protag can change/transform or become a trans/futa is any of this true or false?
The futa transformation is more of an easter egg than anything else iirc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm getting a green screen when ever I start the game, also this started a few days ago in v0.989, and I don't know what's going on. Any help would be great.
Mmmh, I never heard this one before. Does this happen for other versions of the game, or for other RPG Maker VX Ace games? Did it use to work fine? Are you on windows, or are you using some emulation to run it on mac or on a smartphone?

Jul 28, 2018
If you're running an Insider build of Windows, do you get blue screens on a non-Insider build on the same hardware?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes