BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Is pregnancy avoidable?
Also generally avoidable by not getting fucked, but where's the fun in that?
If you didn't disable pregnancy content at the church, you can simply "negate" the pregnancy by not going to the doctor when the MC mentions she feels off after waking up. Pretty sure someone on this thread used Schrodinger's Pregnancy as a metaphor for that mechanic.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
any help how i can reach the great blue chest in the 4th temple? thank u so much. i already reach the dragon transformation ,but im still stuck to reach the blue chest
You can jump gaps that are 1-tile wide. If the levers are in their starting position, pull the third lever, then the first one. Basically, you need the movable platforms to align with the small walkable tile, so you can jump your way across.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Look up for characters like Carla, Ariel, and Lea for relationships that turn out nice. Also holding out hope for a wholesome Kira relationship since you can kinda resist her control and she doesn't seem evil.
So, the romance is only between lesbians? :unsure:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So, the romance is only between lesbians? :unsure:
I can only speak for the routes I played, which again were a long time ago.

I haven't played it yet, but I think the emperor is a good romantic partner as well, but there are some caveats for his route: The MC drinks a love potion and there is the whole harem competition dynamic, so while the end result might be nice, it isn't exactly a "normal" relationship

There are also several other male characters with who the MC can have fully consensual relationships with, but most of their dynamics are more kinky than romantic imo: The baker is a bossy horndog, and the male slave alternative to Lea likes to reverse the master/slave roles with his mistress

And there are also some male characters that don't really seem to want to take the advantage of the MC as much as they accidentally do it, but don't seem like bad potential lovers. Due to her being a shapeshifter the MC is easily influenced, so she gets extra affected by things like pheromones from the Minotaur chieftain, and the male shapeshifter she meets later into the story, the first guy is probably not aware of the exact extent of his natural effects over the MC, and the later while aware seems to think that is just natural for their kind and the MC is kind of silly for resisting it if she chooses to do so.

I agree that on average the lesbian romantic relationships seem a bit more developed, but there are at least a couple of alternatives among the male characters.

Reactions: radohak

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
i done the quest of the ( does a barrel roll ) and i can't reach how to free the cargo , any help plz?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i done the quest of the ( does a barrel roll ) and i can't reach how to free the cargo , any help plz?
Without more details, it would be difficult to help you. Did you check the walkthrough (you have it linked in the installation folder)? There are multiple ways to solve the quest, and some depend on your "alliances".

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Without more details, it would be difficult to help you. Did you check the walkthrough (you have it linked in the installation folder)? There are multiple ways to solve the quest, and some depend on your "alliances".
thank u for ur replay ,yes i have the walkthrough but i mean i still can't find how or where i can find or free it

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
thank u for ur replay ,yes i have the walkthrough but i mean i still can't find how or where i can find or free it
Well, what did you do so far in the quest? The cart with the barrels is on the opposite side of the barracks, inside an enclosure. If you got permission from the captain, the guard at the front will let you pass, otherwise you must go around and jump in from the back (this depends on some factors, as explained in the walkthrough).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys,
Does anyone knows when this game will be complete? Did devs said anything about this?
No ETA, sorry. I would have liked to finish the main quest by the end of the year, but I ended up working more on other side quests and stories that needed wrapping up, instead. The list gets shorter everyday, but there is still a lot to do.

Reactions: Safkol

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Well, what did you do so far in the quest? The cart with the barrels is on the opposite side of the barracks, inside an enclosure. If you got permission from the captain, the guard at the front will let you pass, otherwise you must go around and jump in from the back (this depends on some factors, as explained in the walkthrough).
i found it just i forget where can i find the owner of the cargo , thank u so much

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i found it just i forget where can i find the owner of the cargo , thank u so much
The owner is in Tarkas, it's the building with two large doors right to the south of your house there. It has a wooden sign on the wall. If you read it, it should say "The Smiling Lady distillery". The man is inside at the desk.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
The owner is in Tarkas, it's the building with two large doors right to the south of your house there. It has a wooden sign on the wall. If you read it, it should say "The Smiling Lady distillery". The man is inside at the desk.
thank u so much , i got it(y)

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
No ETA, sorry. I would have liked to finish the main quest by the end of the year, but I ended up working more on other side quests and stories that needed wrapping up, instead. The list gets shorter everyday, but there is still a lot to do.
Thank you for your answer, usually i starts games when they are completed, and your work looks amazing i should try it soon :)

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
How can i move from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2, 3 and so on.

I thought that i have to finish the first temple so i can start Chapter 2. but even after i did that ( got the mouse transformation and the hints for the second one ) but there is no new Chapter 2 quests in the Adventurers guild.

I have to say that i failed one of the Adventure guild quests ( the one with the slime girl ) but im pretty sure i finished the next 2. At least they are green in the quest log, but in the quild book the messsag is ,, Quest taken!'' not ..Complete''

So now im not sure if Im missing something and didnt finished the quest/or temple or maybe my game is bugged ?

not-amused

Apr 17, 2020

I thought that i have to finish the first temple so i can start Chapter 2. but even after i did that ( got the mouse transformation and the hints for the second one ) but there is no new Chapter 2 quests in the Adventurers guild.

I have to say that i failed one of the Adventure guild quests ( the one with the slime girl ) but im pretty sure i finished the next 2. At least they are green in the quest log, but in the quild book the messsag is ,, Quest taken!'' not ..Complete''

So now im not sure if Im missing something and didnt finished the quest/or temple or maybe my game is bugged ?
You need to go to your home and click on a desk upstairs to start a new chapter.

Reactions: Enviouss

Etheric

May 30, 2017

You need to write on your diary in your house

Reactions: Enviouss

KaanErak

May 6, 2020
Somebody can tell me where is safe from quest cloak and dagger maybe im blind, stupid or Both but i cant find it.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes