xj3qcbhxn

May 31, 2021
Sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but the piano tune in the house... is it... Tales From The Crypt theme?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but the piano tune in the house... is it... Tales From The Crypt theme?
No, that's actually a reference to Max Payne. He can play his own theme on the piano, if he interacts with one in the game. Since I liked the game a lot, I decided to sneak that small piece in.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any qol here? running on mouse at least. maybe some cheats if needed to mitigat som stat grind?

Aug 22, 2018
any qol here? running on mouse at least. maybe some cheats if needed to mitigat som stat grind?
There's essentially no stat-grinding in this game. What happens is you start out with stats that'll let you do basically anything (except maybe a few sex-scenes that require low Inhibitions) and then have to actively choose to drop them to lose access to certain "good ending" options. What few fights there are, are winnable at level 1.

No mouse controls, but honestly I never use those in an RPG maker game unless I absolutely have to.

Last edited:

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
last news i saw had the titled final rush. does he mean the games is almost done or its just final rush before holiday time off?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
last news i saw had the titled final rush. does he mean the games is almost done or its just final rush before holiday time off?
Final rush for the December's release. I should update the game tomorrow, barring any last-minute issues.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Final rush for the December's release. I should update the game tomorrow, barring any last-minute issues.
Don't press yourself too much. You might end up missing a real nasty bug or two on the way to release.
You and your team are doing a great job.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Don't press yourself too much. You might end up missing a real nasty bug or two on the way to release.
You and your team are doing a great job.
Oh, don't worry, the testers should have caught anything significant already (and I tested any additions since then to ensure there are no game-breaking bug). As for my team, it's pretty much just me (although we can be generous and count the artist I commission the scenes to as part of the team XD).

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
ah, ok. no worries. take your time.
most games i had an eye on took many years to complete and it was worth it in the end

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Aaah, the Christmas season! What better way to celebrate it if not by playing my very Christian, family-friendly game?

Just to make it extra sinful, the update is all about vampires, pretty much. (check the changelog , if you don't trust the word of a heathen). Download or at the free version, so you too can feel guilty about your sins (for example, picking a shitty waifu) and repent to be cleansed from them by donating all your material belongings to the church of mdqp*.

*We offer 200% Absolution with a 14-day money back guarantee. Save your soul NOW!!!

Direct link:

• Haha
Reactions: Miacis
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes