mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
the version I currently have is where the mc followed the main quest up to where the mc freed the demoness held by cultists that current version ended that main quest because it was not finished yet is the latest update add onto the main quest yet?
The main quest is being worked on here and there over the weeks. It's making progress (it's about 50% done), but I am trying to also have most/all side content finished by the time it's ready, so we can have a reasonable 1.0 (or 0.999999 XD) release. I could focus on it and get it out, but I worry if people will lose interest once the main quest is finished, and won't stick around for when I finish the side content.

I am also commissioning art for the endings, and I'd like to have most of them covered before releasing the final chapter (I plan to use in-game cutscenes for some of the stuff, but having some nice art wherever it makes sense doesn't hurt).

how much pregnancy content there is in the game?
I'd say there is a fair amount, but the idea is that once you get pregnant, you can't free roam around, and you can only visit specific areas I make available to the players. This is to avoid making things silly (like being fully pregnant and going around on adventures like it was nothing) and to avoid the significant extra work it would take to write/code all the different interactions on top of the regular world.

The number of potential fathers is still a bit limited, although I am trying to expand on it whenever possible (in the next patreon version, we should get slime pregnancies, and I'll try to add a few more humans as well, assuming I have the time). Also, I definitely need some more art for the scenes while pregnant.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The main quest is being worked on here and there over the weeks. It's making progress (it's about 50% done), but I am trying to also have most/all side content finished by the time it's ready, so we can have a reasonable 1.0 (or 0.999999 XD) release. I could focus on it and get it out, but I worry if people will lose interest once the main quest is finished, and won't stick around for when I finish the side content.

I am also commissioning art for the endings, and I'd like to have most of them covered before releasing the final chapter (I plan to use in-game cutscenes for some of the stuff, but having some nice art wherever it makes sense doesn't hurt).

I'd say there is a fair amount, but the idea is that once you get pregnant, you can't free roam around, and you can only visit specific areas I make available to the players. This is to avoid making things silly (like being fully pregnant and going around on adventures like it was nothing) and to avoid the significant extra work it would take to write/code all the different interactions on top of the regular world.

The number of potential fathers is still a bit limited, although I am trying to expand on it whenever possible (in the next patreon version, we should get slime pregnancies, and I'll try to add a few more humans as well, assuming I have the time). Also, I definitely need some more art for the scenes while pregnant.
I'll wait then I am not a fan of almost all h-scenes and situations I mostly try to avoid them as much as possible by taking the neutral path I am guessing it's the shapeshifer's path.

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
what is the weird pendant scene in v0.991? - Meaning where do I get the weird pendant?
If you use detect magic in the square in Tarkas, one of the bushes should glow, indicating where the pendant is. You must wear the pendant and take a nap if you want to see the scene, but you also need some points in your slut reputation (4 or more, if I remember correctly).

CannonCity321

May 15, 2020
I keep getting "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" when I try to start the game after downloading. How do I fix this?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I keep getting "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" when I try to start the game after downloading. How do I fix this?
Perhaps by installing the RPGVXAce Run Time Package. Just a thought.

And before you ask, you can Google RPG Maker VX Ace to find many places to download the RTP. You might even find a link in the OP under the Instructions spoiler.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Perhaps by installing the RPGVXAce Run Time Package. Just a thought.

And before you ask, you can Google RPG Maker VX Ace to find many places to download the RTP. You might even find a link in the OP under the Instructions spoiler.
Don't bully the newbie too much. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Although you'd think he'd graduated from being one considering he has older account than i do. Oh well.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Don't bully the newbie too much. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Although you'd think he'd graduated from being one considering he has older account than i do. Oh well.
I can't help being sarcastic when the question they ask includes the answer in plain sight.
Besides newbies are there to be hazed, it's in the job description :LOL::p:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
Jan 30, 2021
With the current update, how is the pregnancy content in this game? Is it true that you are limited in certain areas of the game and either you retire or do the fast pregnancy thing to continue the game?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
With the current update, how is the pregnancy content in this game? Is it true that you are limited in certain areas of the game and either you retire or do the fast pregnancy thing to continue the game?
Yep, that's how it is. More specifically, that's the plan for the future as well. I might add more ways to get pregnant and more zones to explore during the fast pregnancy, but the structure isn't going to change.

Reactions: johnny_mazimus

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The year is 202X. The only remaining adult game still in development is Caliross. All other "games" are just empty proof of concepts that promise NFTs and their new cryptocurrency's launch is just around the corner...

The only way to avoid this bleak future, is to give me all your money!* If you need more convincing, you can check the changelog , and marvel at how much smut is concentrated in just one game. Download or at the free version, for some "hands on" time with the game.

*It's the only way to make sure you won't buy NFTs, promise!

Direct link:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. How can I change the screen size? There's no menu option.
  2. In the beginning it says input name, but I don't see a button for backspace or capital letters.
  3. Would like more appearance customization (eye, hair color and vulva types).
  4. I don't hear any game sound.
  5. Add an option to instantly show text and auto forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikocella PorceGoD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does this game build in "recollection room" ??
Not at the moment. I started a test version for it, but it's very, VERY incomplete.

what are the two new jin scenes i cant seem to find them?
If we are talking about version 0.993, the two new scenes are for staying in control, as opposed to submitting to Jin. First, you must stay in charge while having sex with him (option available when you go talk to him at night, assuming you aren't too submissive or that you haven't already had sex with him that day).

Then you can see the new scenes. One can be seen when talking to him during the day (there should be a new dialogue option), the other after asking him to prepare a special bath for you (you'll be able to invite him inside).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Feedback
  2. In the beginning it says input name, but I don't see a button for backspace.
1) If you press the F5-F6 keys, you should be able to fiddle around with the screen size.
2) It doesn't have one, but you can delete by pressing "Esc" or "X".
3) Sadly, these aren't in the cards at this point of development, there is too much content I'd have to change/tweak to allow for those customizations (also, I must admit I probably wouldn't want to add vulva types, it's not in my priorities).

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
1) If you press the F5-F6 keys, you should be able to fiddle around with the screen size.
2) It doesn't have one, but you can delete by pressing "Esc" or "X".
Okay, would be useful to add that to the menu to explain how to do it. What about the game sound?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Okay, would be useful to add that to the menu to explain how to do it. What about the game sound?
If you check the walkthrough (there is a link to it in the installation folder), you can find the keybindings at the top of the document. Admittedly, I didn't mention the "press Esc to delete" thing, because that's part of RPG Maker default input scheme.

For the game's sound, assuming you mean how to raise/lower it, check the options either from the title screen or the in-game menu (there it's labeled as "system", I should probably change that). If you are having issues with sounds playing at all, you might want to start the game and press F1, and check in that menu if "play BGM" or "play BGS" aren't selected.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Feedback
  2. In the beginning it says input name, but I don't see a button for backspace or capital letters.
  4. I don't hear any game sound.
  5. Add an option to instantly show text and auto forward.
You edited 4 and 5 in while I was answering the previous answer, so I didn't see those (which is why they aren't quoted before).

Do you have the RTP installed (check the installation instructions in the opening post)? Did you press F1 while running the game to check that menu (as I mentioned above)? Do you get no sound at all, or just no music or no sound effects?

To advance the text automatically, hold down "W" (again, you can check the keybindings in the linked walkthrough).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes