mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tried the F4/F5 and it didn't work unfortunately. I'll try the alt+enter later thanks!
For my game, it's actually F5-F6 which change how the screen displays (F6 should regulate the size). Alt+Enter also works for going fullscreen, as he mentioned.

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
Seeing the version number (0.992a) does it mean it's close to being completed or it's just a random string of numbers?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Seeing the version number (0.992a) does it mean it's close to being completed or it's just a random string of numbers?
Most of what's planned for the game is already in there, but the number doesn't reflect the completion percentage accurately (although we should be beyond 90% at this point), it's mostly to distinguish each release.

Reactions: ciabello
Apr 5, 2020
I tried it but it say not supported what to do?
Are you trying to load "Caliross_0.992a.exe" or similar?

If so, you have to unarchive in Archive tool that supports Self Extracting Archives (Android doesn't support running random Executables as far as I'm aware).

Try ZArchiver if you don't have one.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
I tried it but it say not supported what to do?
Open the .exe with ZArchiver. To open .exe files hold and tap with the finger on the .exe and choose open as Archive. Mark all files by tapping on the icon on the left and copy all of them to a new folder name it Caliross.

Reactions: RR2004

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
seeing the author say the game is 'about 90~ percent done as of augut 2020' make me wonder what he'll do when it's done
ireally hope he'll make another game, and epecially aother game with a large tranformation, corruption, and hypnosis focuses, caliross is like a top 10 lewd game

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
seeing the author say the game is 'about 90~ percent done as of augut 2020' make me wonder what he'll do when it's done
ireally hope he'll make another game, and epecially aother game with a large tranformation, corruption, and hypnosis focuses, caliross is like a top 10 lewd game
I have been at Caliross for a while now, haven't I? XD

There is another game slowly in the works in the background. It's a sequel to one of my older games (Tales of The Drunken Cowboy). This one will be made in Ren'py, and it's an RPG/adventure hybrid. It's going to be tough to tackle some parts of it, since you'll be able to import choices from the first game (I'll have other ways to make decisions for past events if you never played or don't have data from TOTDC 1), but hopefully it will be fun.

Honestly, I have plenty of good design ideas for new games (at least, for people who like the kind of games I make), but I lack the time. Maybe I should make slightly smaller games, but at the same time it feels like a pity to have good ideas you need to trim to fit a smaller scale.

Reactions: Anonymous100

RR2004

Jan 8, 2019
Open the .exe with ZArchiver. To open .exe files hold and tap with the finger on the .exe and choose open as Archive. Mark all files by tapping on the icon on the left and copy all of them to a new folder name it Caliross.
Thanks bro it worked

janaranic

Dec 19, 2021
How do I transform into Lanessa more than once? I get the one for convincing Kendar, but beyond that I'm not sure how to get the bad end.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do I transform into Lanessa more than once? I get the one for convincing Kendar, but beyond that I'm not sure how to get the bad end.
Currently, you would have had to abuse the system, and repeatedly leave the magic academy, transform back, and repeat the process. I'd like to have more quests where you can transform into her, but that's all for now.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I have been at Caliross for a while now, haven't I? XD

There is another game slowly in the works in the background. It's a sequel to one of my older games (Tales of The Drunken Cowboy). This one will be made in Ren'py, and it's an RPG/adventure hybrid. It's going to be tough to tackle some parts of it, since you'll be able to import choices from the first game (I'll have other ways to make decisions for past events if you never played or don't have data from TOTDC 1), but hopefully it will be fun.

Honestly, I have plenty of good design ideas for new games (at least, for people who like the kind of games I make), but I lack the time. Maybe I should make slightly smaller games, but at the same time it feels like a pity to have good ideas you need to trim to fit a smaller scale.
WAIT WTF YOU MADE TOTDK?!?!?!?
i remember playing that in 8th grade along with Cursed!
Ah, cursed was practically my introduction to TF games, ikinda miss the days of rags games like yours and apple boobing,but at the same time i totally don't miss rags games @_@
just surprising learning that one of the most iconic classic TFgamessite games was made by you, especially when caliross is also so high on my list of top lewd games

time to go replay ToTDK for the first time in years~ ii dont think ii got very far in it before

i think you should put in whatever you have ideas for in your game. if you want to put it in, havee a good idea for it, and it fits in the gamee, put it in : )
sorry for rant/ramble <//<

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
WAIT WTF YOU MADE TOTDK?!?!?!?
i remember playing that in 8th grade along with Cursed!
Ah, cursed was practically my introduction to TF games, ikinda miss the days of rags games like yours and apple boobing,but at the same time i totally don't miss rags games @_@
just surprising learning that one of the most iconic classic TFgamessite games was made by you, especially when caliross is also so high on my list of top lewd games

time to go replay ToTDK for the first time in years~ ii dont think ii got very far in it before

i think you should put in whatever you have ideas for in your game. if you want to put it in, havee a good idea for it, and it fits in the gamee, put it in : )
sorry for rant/ramble <//<
Always nice to hear from a fan (but you shouldn't have been playing my game in 8th grade! Don't you read the age disclaimers? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:). Honestly, I kind of miss that genre (RAGS games all had an "adventure" feeling to them, due to how the engine worked), but there is no way I could release another RAGS game in this day and age, probably. I guess I should pick a more impressive-sounding nick than "mdqp", so people are more likely to remember me as the author. XD

I wish Cursed didn't lose itself into the minutia, otherwise I had a good time playing that one early on. Maybe one day I'll make a game like it myself, but with a more reasonable UI/UX (like having schedules instead of manually going through each day, for example, and trying to reduce repetition wherever possible).

I hadn't thought about Apple Boobing in a while. That was nice, especially for how short it was.

With games it's always a balancing act. Taking Caliross as an example, I feel like in hindsight I overdid Sonya's content with the two paths, and I could have put some of the time it took to complete those into other aspects of the game. I mean, I could work on a game for 10 years and add everything, but it's probably not a good idea (people would get bored waiting for the end, and I'd get burned out, I'd imagine).

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Always nice to hear from a fan (
it's nice to talk with someone who's played classic old transformation games that i loved as a kid, and ii could talk for hours about them, but for sake of not talking your ear off, i won't

but i will definitely be keeping track of what you do in the future~
some of your stuff in caliross is incredible, and i hope you're proud of your games, you really deserve it :D
If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite one?
i really like miss adventure!!! and how to be popular. and like 50 others.
sorry if i'm being annoying or anything <////< i can get excited

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
it's nice to talk with someone who's played classic old transformation games that i loved as a kid, and ii could talk for hours about them, but for sake of not talking your ear off, i won't

but i will definitely be keeping track of what you do in the future~
some of your stuff in caliross is incredible, and i hope you're proud of your games, you really deserve it :D
If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite one?
i really like miss adventure!!! and how to be popular. and like 50 others.
sorry if i'm being annoying or anything <////< i can get excited

Ha-ha, I get what you mean. XD

I like my work on Caliross overall, but as the creator I am mostly fixated on the flaws, as with all of my games. I always think about the many things I could have done better.

My favourite RAGS game? I'd have to say Rough Landing 2 (the game focuses more on mind control, although you do have some TF in there as well). Dollmistress made a lot of interesting games over the years (Miss adventure being one of them), but she always walked the line between exciting and creepy for me, so it was hard to 100% enjoy myself all the time. Overseer also had some bad performance issues (although there are ways to make RAGS a bit faster nowadays). There are more, of course, and there is also a big cemetery of unfinished games which were pretty cool.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
the version I currently have is where the mc followed the main quest up to where the mc freed the demoness held by cultists that current version ended that main quest because it was not finished yet is the latest update add onto the main quest yet?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes