RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
this is the sexiest game of all time IMO. The corruption is amazing. I just finished my first play through. Cow girl/Harem path to bad end. Just outstanding. Bravo!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mdqp

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
i saw some mention of a succubus brothel and i cant seem to find it anywhere. even checked the walkthrough. am i crazy?
Edit: Also, this is a very dumb question. How do u scroll the different pages within the gallery? lol

Aug 22, 2018
i saw some mention of a succubus brothel and i cant seem to find it anywhere. even checked the walkthrough. am i crazy?
Edit: Also, this is a very dumb question. How do u scroll the different pages within the gallery? lol
The succubus brothel is pretty well-hidden, it's in an "empty" building (a storage building where you can't actually get any items) in the border-outpost. It's hidden behind a Push spell and a number-code.

You scroll through pages in the gallery with Q and W.

Before I download this, I would like to ask: Whats the ratio of optional content or content where you have different choices to content thats required to progress?
The description on the front page sounds... promising, but id still like to know beforehand.
The vast majority of the content is optional. You pretty much *always* have a choice to avoid a sex-scene, unless your mental stats drop to the point you can't refuse - which in and of itself only happens if you choose to give in to certain scenes.

The main quest isn't overly long, but there's a lot of choices in it. There's a lot of sidequests with little to no bearing on the main quest, and a few that do feed into it by giving access to required areas or NPC interactions.

One thing I will spoil, the "become a noble" path has a *lot* of content in it. It's the one thing in this game that I'd consider "soft-mandatory" - you *can* complete the main quest without becoming a noble, but the Noble Path offers the easiest and least-compromising solution to a lot of the main quest's problems.

Last edited:

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Can someone give a help, i'm trying to start the quest "The Prodigal Son" and it's asking to me to talk to the family servant in the barrack but i can't find him, i'm doing something wrong ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Dang this looks awesome...no love for mac?
will there be versions for android?
This is made using an old version of RPG Maker, which sadly only supports windows natively. You can look for windows emulators on mac or specific apps on android (search for "RPG Maker VX Ace on android") to try and get it to work, but I can't do much about this myself, sadly.

How to leave Werewolf path? i wants to start Merchant slave path but couldn't gambling due to werewolf instinct.
Currently, there isn't an in-game way to do so without cheating. I can add this to the list of paths you can undo, however (there is a dragon who can grant you 3 wishes to reset paths in the game).

Can someone give a help, i'm trying to start the quest "The Prodigal Son" and it's asking to me to talk to the family servant in the barrack but i can't find him, i'm doing something wrong ?
Cattura.PNG

The guy you are looking for is this one. The barracks in Tarkas can be found south from the hospital.

Reactions: iganasuK

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Howdy, was wondering if the exe gives a false positive to some firewall defenders? My computer is freaking out lol
I think the VX Ace executable does indeed give false positives at times, no idea why, however. The game has been out for years, so if it was a virus, I'd have a really extensive net of hijacked PCs by this point. XD XD XD

• Haha
Reactions: FakerLover73

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
This is made using an old version of RPG Maker, which sadly only supports windows natively. You can look for windows emulators on mac or specific apps on android (search for "RPG Maker VX Ace on android") to try and get it to work, but I can't do much about this myself, sadly.

Currently, there isn't an in-game way to do so without cheating. I can add this to the list of paths you can undo, however (there is a dragon who can grant you 3 wishes to reset paths in the game).

View attachment 1617164

The guy you are looking for is this one. The barracks in Tarkas can be found south from the hospital.
Holy cow, game developer. I really like your game, in my opinion you could add a new equipment that temporary "seal" werewolf/vampire/animal instincts for a day, next morning the effect be gone. So player could stay on a path and still be able to explore special contents.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Holy cow, game developer. I really like your game, in my opinion you could add a new equipment that temporary "seal" werewolf/vampire/animal instincts for a day, next morning the effect be gone. So player could stay on a path and still be able to explore special contents.
I get what you mean, but at this point the paths are written without the possibility of certain ones "overlapping", so I am afraid of the possible unexpected interactions (and I'd also need to change some things that for sure wouldn't work that way).

For example, during certain quests you might be "forced" to work for one of the factions (if you are a cowgirl or a vampire, to name a couple). Now, if multiple paths are active at the same time, there might be bugs and other issues, like NPCs spawning that shouldn't appear, or certain outcomes being impossible or not being identified properly by the game.

So, the best I can offer now is resetting the paths. I will say, however, that as a general rule I like having some long-term choices and consequences, which is why the game is designed this way, and probably why I would have still done it like this, in hindsight.

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018

View attachment 1617164

Oh ok, thanks for the help

Reactions: mdqp

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
I explored the first city, did a few quest but i always end up blue balled cause my character is too shy. Now I am too afraid to do any quest cause I will miss out on stuff if I dont lower her inhibitions first. Then I went to the local strip club and discovered that alchool works wonders.

So... can someone point me in the direction of a quest that can help me with her emberasment or do I have to become an alcoholic just to have some fun.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I explored the first city, did a few quest but i always end up blue balled cause my character is too shy. Now I am too afraid to do any quest cause I will miss out on stuff if I dont lower her inhibitions first. Then I went to the local strip club and discovered that alchool works wonders.

So... can someone point me in the direction of a quest that can help me with her emberasment or do I have to become an alcoholic just to have some fun.
How high are your inhibitions? You could try working at the bakery first, you should be able to encourage the owner in his behaviour and getting involved with him should allow you to lower your inhibitions. Working at the inn as a maid can also help with that (although there is a random chance involved with the events you can see there). Speaking of the inn, there is a drunk sailor near the south-east corner of the building. If you pass by him, he grabs you and you lose your inhibitions if you don't do anything about it after the first time. You can also get a scene with him.

This should be stuff that is easy to access early on, hopefully that's enough to get you started.

Edit: the sailor should be the easiest one to abuse, if you want to lower it fast.

Reactions: avecaesar99

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

Aside from alcohol:

1. There is a hypnotist in a circus outside of town, you can use him to gain permanent "fetishes", which make it so you can do certain type of scenes and content without having to pass any inhibition requirements.
2. One of the choices you can make when creating your character makes her start with less inhibition.
3. Some early side-jobs and relationships have repeatable scenes that lower your inhibitions down to a certain threshold, I don't think those scenes have any inhibition requirements so they are good "starters" to help lower your inhibitions (for example, repeatable scenes with Carla, the gym trainer in the bazaar, can lower your inhibitions down to 70, once it is down to 70 you can go to the bathhouse, discover the crack in the wall between the baths and let people peep on you, this can be done daily to keep lowering your inhibitions)

Reactions: avecaesar99
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes