mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
i seem to be unable to start the party hard quest since jumping from 0.990 to the latest version... there is no option to ask the blue hair to start one.. the renovation options also seem to be reset even if the mansion looks repaired.

help?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
seem to be able to progress again with the investment plans arc tho, should be fine..
Are you sure you copied the correct save files from version to version? I don't think I touched that part of the game recently, and quests don't reset without specific commands (which I generally never have to use, so it's unlikely to be misused).

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Not at the moment. I started a test version for it, but it's very, VERY incomplete.

If we are talking about version 0.993, the two new scenes are for staying in control, as opposed to submitting to Jin. First, you must stay in charge while having sex with him (option available when you go talk to him at night, assuming you aren't too submissive or that you haven't already had sex with him that day).

Then you can see the new scenes. One can be seen when talking to him during the day (there should be a new dialogue option), the other after asking him to prepare a special bath for you (you'll be able to invite him inside).
Does the H-scene list include scenes not yet added to the game? If not, then how do you trigger Jin's 7th event?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does the H-scene list include scenes not yet added to the game? If not, then how do you trigger Jin's 7th event?
The H-scenes list can include scenes from the patreon version (which is one month ahead of the free version). Jin's 7th scene should be one of those, since I added some content for him in the latest update.

Reactions: Fyo
Dec 29, 2018
It's been a while now since I had finished the main content up to the end of chapter 5. probably close to two years.
I have cautiously been avoiding all updates of the game until now.

So I'm quite disappointed to see that there is actually no new content at all. All the other quests are nice and all, but really, I would even have been happy with a "quick jump" to the demon realm, and some BS reason to come back to the human realm and get fucked some more.

Maybe the portal doesn't work, and we need to make a trip to the imperial city for a change, and we can have a bunch of new quests and characters there without having to make a whole new world full of demons and whatnot.

So yeah, I feel like I have been waiting forever for updates, have stopped being a patron on patreon a loooong time ago when I figured updates were really minor, and then coming back now and not seeing any new main content, I wonder if i'll bother at all in what, 4 years?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's been a while now since I had finished the main content up to the end of chapter 5. probably close to two years.
I have cautiously been avoiding all updates of the game until now.

So I'm quite disappointed to see that there is actually no new content at all. All the other quests are nice and all, but really, I would even have been happy with a "quick jump" to the demon realm, and some BS reason to come back to the human realm and get fucked some more.

Maybe the portal doesn't work, and we need to make a trip to the imperial city for a change, and we can have a bunch of new quests and characters there without having to make a whole new world full of demons and whatnot.

So yeah, I feel like I have been waiting forever for updates, have stopped being a patron on patreon a loooong time ago when I figured updates were really minor, and then coming back now and not seeing any new main content, I wonder if i'll bother at all in what, 4 years?
Well, if that's how you feel, I don't think there is any changing that (the changelog is public, after all, so anyone can make of it what they want). If you want to check what's in the game for the demon realm currently, you can check it in the travel sphere (I'd say it's roughly 50% complete at the moment). It won't be a whole new world, but it should be larger than the usual trip in a temple, let's say (plus, it will have a fork depending on whether you did find all three secret Hanatora's statues or not).

I kept handling the side quests in the meantime because I didn't want to drop the ending without having addressed most of the side content, at least (plus, I got some time to commission art for some of the endings, this way). Admittedly, more new content also made its way in my plans here and there, so it's taking longer than it should.

Ultimately, I don't know what to tell you. If the game isn't worth your time even for free, it's probably not a good game (either in general, or for you personally), and yeah, you should play whatever is worth it, instead. If you feel like I am messing around, I would say I am not, but again, the changelog is public (and I discuss the development every week), so I certainly don't need to tell you what to think about the game or my efforts, you can draw your own conclusions.

Reactions: SadBully

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well, if that's how you feel, I don't think there is any changing that (the changelog is public, after all, so anyone can make of it what they want). If you want to check what's in the game for the demon realm currently, you can check it in the travel sphere (I'd say it's roughly 50% complete at the moment). It won't be a whole new world, but it should be larger than the usual trip in a temple, let's say (plus, it will have a fork depending on whether you did find all three secret Hanatora's statues or not).

I kept handling the side quests in the meantime because I didn't want to drop the ending without having addressed most of the side content, at least (plus, I got some time to commission art for some of the endings, this way). Admittedly, more new content also made its way in my plans here and there, so it's taking longer than it should.

Ultimately, I don't know what to tell you. If the game isn't worth your time even for free, it's probably not a good game (either in general, or for you personally), and yeah, you should play whatever is worth it, instead. If you feel like I am messing around, I would say I am not, but again, the changelog is public (and I discuss the development every week), so I certainly don't need to tell you what to think about the game or my efforts, you can draw your own conclusions.
It's your game, build it like you want, I may want different thing's, I mean the weather is never right for me, and I never liked the ending in the empire strikes back.

Love what your doing, more H-scene imagery is always nice, but I know it is hard to get together and to get done.

Good stuff for me, I have had fun with it all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mdqp
Dec 29, 2018

I think you're misreading me. I think it's a good game, and it's definitely worth my time. That's basically the reason why i'm so disappointed not to see progress faster. I feel like most fans of these sorts of games are waiting months on end to see more, and the main reason why we are waiting around for your game is that there is really only a handful of games that actually deserve fan's attention, like yours.

So to put it clearly, I might get discouraged at waiting for this game to have it's mainline story content updated rather than side quests. I wasn't putting your efforts into question, I haven't made a game yet and cannot judge.

I tend to back projects on patreon when I see that they are going my way, and not the other way around, because I don't really have money. I have backed this project in the past because it looked promising.

So what I was trying to do was give some feedback and my actual feelings, without filter, not tell you that I don't respect your efforts which is not true.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think you're misreading me. I think it's a good game, and it's definitely worth my time. That's basically the reason why i'm so disappointed not to see progress faster. I feel like most fans of these sorts of games are waiting months on end to see more, and the main reason why we are waiting around for your game is that there is really only a handful of games that actually deserve fan's attention, like yours.

So to put it clearly, I might get discouraged at waiting for this game to have it's mainline story content updated rather than side quests. I wasn't putting your efforts into question, I haven't made a game yet and cannot judge.

I tend to back projects on patreon when I see that they are going my way, and not the other way around, because I don't really have money. I have backed this project in the past because it looked promising.

So what I was trying to do was give some feedback and my actual feelings, without filter, not tell you that I don't respect your efforts which is not true.
Sorry, I really didn't get what you meant the first time, then. I could focus more on the main story, but to be honest I am afraid people might not stick around once I finish the story, even if I haven't finished the game yet, that's why I have been trying to tie loose ends around the game's world in a balancing act, so that most content is there for the ending (especially since some stories need to be featured during the final slides, and of course that means that the content should be complete before then).

Of course, I could update the endings after the fact, but it feels wrong, somehow. Anyway, the list is getting shorter, so maybe I can do a push for chapter 6 in the next few months, but as always, no promises.

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry, I really didn't get what you meant the first time, then. I could focus more on the main story, but to be honest I am afraid people might not stick around once I finish the story, even if I haven't finished the game yet, that's why I have been trying to tie loose ends around the game's world in a balancing act, so that most content is there for the ending (especially since some stories need to be featured during the final slides, and of course that means that the content should be complete before then).

Of course, I could update the endings after the fact, but it feels wrong, somehow. Anyway, the list is getting shorter, so maybe I can do a push for chapter 6 in the next few months, but as always, no promises.
I understand. Sorry If I was being harsh in the first comment, after re reading it, I realized it sounded off. I would not bother commenting on a game I dislike.

I understand what you mean. Here's the way I see it: if with every update, there was a small part of the main story revealed, even if it's a ridiculously small part, + new side content, I would be happy with it. I would go straight to the main story, be satisfied to have seen a little bit more, and then do the side content in order to wait around.

Thanks for responding to me

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's the year 2022. We are still far, far away from the future of the Fifth Element, where redhead waifus go around scantily clad in white stripes to beat the crap out of the bad guys. Right now, Erica might be the best world-saving* waifu available, it's all I am saying!
If you want to help her make Caliross a better place (one sexy encounter at a time), make sure to play the premiere "mind controlled girl" simulator on the market**! You can check the changelog . Download or at the free version, if you dare.

*The world saving part might be an exaggeration, but she is rocking the world of many perverts around Caliross, and that's something.

**At least, I think it's one of my games, if not Caliross.

Direct link:

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes