mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Somebody can tell me where is safe from quest cloak and dagger maybe im blind, stupid or Both but i cant find it.
There are a few hints during the quest, but basically to reveal the safe, you must use your thunder spell on the two statues in the north-east and north-west rooms.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is pregnancy an end game scenario or a game mechanic? and with wich npc/creature thc mc can get pregnant?
It's a mechanic, but once you are confirmed to be pregnant, you have a limited playground until you give birth, so to speak (pregnancies will be accelerated, and last only 3 days).

As for the list, it's currently on the short side (I should add more to this, and suggestions about which NPCs should be able to are welcome):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Suggestions for NPCs to impregnate Erica? It might be fun to cuck Kairos by spurning his advances and seducing his son, maybe turning the son against him in the process. I guess that's kind of creepy though considering the son's age. Can Erica be impregnated by magical constructs or spirits? A slime baby might be cute.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Suggestions for NPCs to impregnate Erica? It might be fun to cuck Kairos by spurning his advances and seducing his son, maybe turning the son against him in the process. I guess that's kind of creepy though considering the son's age. Can Erica be impregnated by magical constructs or spirits? A slime baby might be cute.
The son is young, but he reached legal age and Erica isn't old either (it's not like they are 10 years apart), so I hope that pairing isn't too creepy. Anyway, I think for VIPs I'll save pregnancies for the ending (just to avoid dwelling on possibilities like having heirs for multiple noble bloodlines XD).

Slimes are on the list (although I always say that, but they keep getting pushed back >_<).

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This is a good game I am awaiting the update the next part in the main questline as well as a few others like black garden and serenity circle and collars rebirth and carnal instint pregnancy system but I doubt any new updates are going to be added on here until the servers are fixed.

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
I'm getting a green screen whenever I start the game, and I don't know what's going on. Any help would be great.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is a good game I am awaiting the update the next part in the main questline as well as a few others like black garden and serenity circle and collars rebirth and carnal instint pregnancy system but I doubt any new updates are going to be added on here until the servers are fixed.
Are you sure you have the right game? Some of these don't sound like they are part of my game at all! :ROFLMAO:

I'm getting a green screen whenever I start the game, and I don't know what's going on. Any help would be great.
Maybe you didn't notice my reply last time, so here it is again (I'll add more questions, to try and identify the issue):

Mmmh, I never heard this one before. Does this happen for other versions of the game, or for other RPG Maker VX Ace games? Did it use to work fine? Are you on windows, or are you using some emulation to run it on mac or on a smartphone? Which version of windows?

Did you install the RTP? It's linked in the first page, under the "instructions" tab.

How does the green screen look like? Is it the entire screen, or just the game's window? Do you get any sound/music? Any error messages?

Are you playing on a laptop? Do you have a graphic card or is it integrated graphics?

Without other details, this sounds like a problem with your PC specifically. Do you by any chance have access to another PC where you could try the game? I'd also try downloading any other RPG Maker VX Ace (you can find free ones on the internet easily) to see if the problem happens with other games, and not just mine.

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something fairly obvious but how do I gain access to the royal court again after becoming a noble? The Duke's valet doesn't seem to be hanging around the mage's guild anymore and I can't find any sort of path to the castle in the nobles' quarter

Jul 28, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something fairly obvious but how do I gain access to the royal court again after becoming a noble? The Duke's valet doesn't seem to be hanging around the mage's guild anymore and I can't find any sort of path to the castle in the nobles' quarter
You can have Keiko hire a carriage for your mansion.

Reactions: OnionKing

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
(I should add more to this, and suggestions about which NPCs should be able to are welcome):
How about that orc from the mountains near Hometown? Would love to see more of him, and he seemed to be interested in breeding you so...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How about that orc from the mountains near Hometown? Would love to see more of him, and he seemed to be interested in breeding you so...
I have planned a long bad end for him. In case I don't add that anymore, it would be cool to at least give him the chance to get you pregnant, so let's say "maybe" for now. :)

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
in chapter 1 "Noblesse Oblige" is it the only way to up your adventurer guild rank please all the noble?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
in chapter 1 "Noblesse Oblige" is it the only way to up your adventurer guild rank please all the noble?
You should check the walkthrough for specific details, but the idea is to try and please the nobles while also avoiding things that might be too excessive and reflect poorly on the one who hired you.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I have planned a long bad end for him. In case I don't add that anymore, it would be cool to at least give him the chance to get you pregnant, so let's say "maybe" for now. :)
That's good to hear. Besides that, I think it's kind of a shame you can pray for monster preg in the church but you can't really "commit" besides that minotaur. Would love to see more interspecies pregnancies. Oh, also some futanari character that can get you pregnant without an ending would be cool. In particular, some small quest or item to return the "faculties" to the Shapeshifter Temple dryad would be great and also hitting two birds with one stone.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That's good to hear. Besides that, I think it's kind of a shame you can pray for monster preg in the church but you can't really "commit" besides that minotaur. Would love to see more interspecies pregnancies. Oh, also some futanari character that can get you pregnant without an ending would be cool. In particular, some small quest or item to return the "faculties" to the Shapeshifter Temple dryad would be great and also hitting two birds with one stone.
Yeah, we should get a few more categories for sure. As mentioned above, slimes are going to be a part of this, and I figure orcs and goblins one way or the other will join the fray as well. Some tentacle monsters could make a re-appearance somewhere else, too.

I think futas are less likely, for a number of reasons (including lore and personal plans for the game). I wonder about the dryad, maybe something could be done there as well, as you say (although a quest might feel like overkill just to get you pregnant XD).

Charly1893

Jun 27, 2018
There's a bug with the Health Amulet. If you get it from the circus for 150 tickets, it doesn't add 20HP to your character. I don't think I saw someone else reporting it here.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There's a bug with the Health Amulet. If you get it from the circus for 150 tickets, it doesn't add 20HP to your character. I don't think I saw someone else reporting it here.
Thanks for the report! It's an easy fix (will be added in version 0.993). Sadly I can't think of a good way to make it retroactive, so if you bought it already, you can't get the HP increase.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes